1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

intrusive thoughts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taurus12, Aug 2, 2017.

1. taurus12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    um yeah i have alot of intrusive thoughts i mean at first when i go them i got scared and cried alot feeling im a bad person but now i got the thoughts i feel less scared sick and sometimes feel panic inside and i'm scared should i just let these thoughts happen and if i do will they change me. okay well im scared of becoming a paedophile i mean im 17 and i have never been attracted to children im still not but at what age do people know they are and it also worries me am i going to lose interest in what i like now and switch

I also have intrusive thoughts about terror and this terror thing why do people suddenly change and become them is it all to do with religion because im scared i might change or become evil and its basically why do people join it scared me how people who have had a good life suddenly change and then become evil people

2. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Intrusive thoughts can be unsettling and scary but understand that you are in control, not your thoughts. Instead of letting them frighten or upset you, confront them and meet them head on. Everyone has thoughts that randomly pop into their heads during different situations throughout the day, some are goofy, some are sexual, some are violent... YOU decide where you take it, they don't control you. We (Wiccans) have a saying... "You are the most powerful force in your life." Some of us ride along in life's current letting it take us wherever it wants and we give up control. Some of us take the rudder and steer, taking control of our lives. In that moment that you finally take control of that rudder, you're no longer afraid of where you're headed.