1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intimacy issues with my wife

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lacie1, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Lacie1

Hi everyone. I am gender fluid. I wanted to see if anyone had any advice they could send my way. Sex with my wife has diminished greatly the past couple of years. Some of it is stress, work, and having a 5-year old. But mostly it's me not initiating it. For a while my wife would let me wear women's clothes whenever we were intimate. But over time she kept insisting that I not wear anything and that she just wanted me period. For her it was great but for me it really took the wind out of my sail. I am just not into having sex with her unless I'm dressed. I fear that if I push it too much she might become bitter and things could go south. She is the one lately who has complained that our sex life is nonexistent and she's very unhappy about it. So how do I tell her how I feel without her freaking out? This is really painful to have to deal with right now. I hope we can find a middle ground. Thanks for any advice.