1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Fetish's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cloud, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Poetic and spiritual boys, those who just go, I live life this way because I'm this way. Those who do things and live a way because of a reason. That'a fetish for me...

Those who dress conservatively like in suits, or in waist-coats... ooh lala, Oh Lord... Yum... eye-candy. I have some trouble with earrings, though it's minor.

2. kresukun

I suppose my interesting fetish would be someone that cuddles a lot

It's also a bit weird, but so nice. (*hug*)

3. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a suit fetish and a jockstrap fetish.

4. Tattoos
    Guys who flex
    Guys in boxer briefs
    Getting crushed
    and last but not least, sweat.

5. Belle

I have a thing for hands.
    Whenever I am talking to someone, I am always looking at their hands.

6. kem

kem

UNIFORMS. I just - I don't know, I just really love them. Police, navy, military, pretty much any uniform that you can think of. Or a sweaty construction worker in overalls on a hot day... Man, I'd love to serve that guy.

Some cool lemonade I mean.

7. Djinn

I love a real age difference in men. I prefer guys who are anywhere from 10 to 30 years older than me. When I see a guy who has bits of silver showing through his hair I swoon like a schoolgirl.

Wait... I am a schoolgirl. Sorta.

This means that I end up with one too many crushes on teachers and professors. It's not fair, I tell you!

8. BlueLines

Cuddling, I just can never get enough, esspecially when it ends up a nap. :slight_smile:
    Feet
    Musk

9. ScatteredEarth

Holy shit O_O I'm gonna start picking off this list now ._.

[SHAME]
    Boxers (Yea that's me unfortunately xD)
    Panties
    Feet I'd give a 4/10 or so.. I will say this.. If you have godawful feet it would most likely be a dealbreaker..
    Versatility (Sorta like Dominance, but with the ability to switch roles)
    Condom-less
    I have a mild furry fetish.. Not like men in animal suits.. hell no.. More along the lines of the art.
    [/SHAME]

10. HelmetBoi

I like being restrained too, either in restraints or being physically restrained by another guy. Or both. :slight_smile:

11. ScatteredEarth

While I wouldn't like actual restraints, I think someone else restraining you falls under the dominance fetish :3

12. HelmetBoi

I'm not sure what it falls under, all I know is I like it! :lol:

13. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like this as well, and it’s very hard to explain exactly why…and I like to wear them.

I really love these kinds of things. Again, I’m not sure why, but stuff like latex, lycra, stuff that is like a second skin has always seemed like a lot of fun to me, and feels very fun to wear. Almost makes one feel like you’re somehow transformed into some other person/being.

I’ve found that it’s taken me some time to explore these things, and I don’t usually have to involve them when I have sex with my partner, but it does add fun and variety.
    What else? I like things that have a feeling of being encased…would love to try a vac-rack, or some inflatable suits and such. As a kid, I had a thing for helmets, maybe that’s how this expanded and started, come to think of it. And bondage and sensory deprivation is fun, but I don’t like pain.

It's odd, how this sort of stuff used to be pretty much impossible to find anything about, but seems more and more 'common'.

14. Baseball caps :slight_smile: They're hot.

15. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

How is talking about the fetish that you have any more inappropriate than saying "I like penis" or "I like having sex with men"?

Either way, I'm not really sure. I think I might have something bad for jockstraps, but not sure if its just because its a new thing that I tried rather than the jockstrap itself. Time will tell!

16. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned amputees...

17. Data

Data Guest

I like erotic asphyxiation. Not in a dangerous way, but I love to hold my breath while orgasming. The panic feeling that you normally get when you've run out if air in your lungs, is transformed into a pleasure multiplying feeling of ecstacy. I don't know what else to say. I don't use anything BUT my lips to hold the aur in. Putting anything around your neck to do that is very dangerous. I can breathe at any time and I have never passed out.

I LOVE guys on sportbikes with full face helmets. As a motorcycle rider, I use to get excited whenever I rode with a guy on a sportbike. The racing leathers that sportbike guys wear really show off the male body figure so nicely! The helmet hides the face and adds a level of imagination to the mix. Your mind runs wild thinking about how cute the guy is. Perhaps this is why I love Pyramid Head from Silent Hill so much. Such mystery!

I guess I have a medical fetish too.

18. Wiiluigi1998

Wiiluigi1998 Guest

Tuxedos. Tuxedos are so amazing. They are just so fact and look great it's just, ERMERGERD.

---------- Post added 15th Aug 2013 at 06:30 PM ----------

Fact? Auto correct -.- cute.

---------- Post added 15th Aug 2013 at 06:32 PM ----------

Honestly, bondage is SCARY. I could never do any restraint stuff. I would probably be traumatized.

19. Milhouse

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I suppose this is a good one for me to respond on, hah. I have some fairly basic ones along with some less-common ones. I've always found 'rat tails,' the one long lock of hair in an otherwise short haircut, quite hot. I love guys with slightly wild or even greasy hair. I also love masculine, but non-threatening, chests and backsides.

As for the more bizarre ones, the fetish that caused me the most psychological trouble was hands down my diaper fetish. I simply didn't understand it at all and it took me a real long time to come to terms with it. There's a lot to it besides just a fetish for me, though, so it's pretty complicated and something I even 'came out' about several years ago, believe it or not.

I've also got a thing for tight or bondage-like clothing in general, as well as soft, silky, vibrant clothing. I like women's clothing, but prefer a man to be wearing them. I just don't know if I like them better on someone else or on myself though, hah. People have mentioned the furry artwork, and I have to say that that's up there for me as well. There's a lot of weird things that can turn me on. Heck, my own deodorant can do it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LMAO! Some people have great feet. And yet, leaving some things to the imagination turns me on just as much. Like when guys wear black socks and that one type of sandal...

That's awesome.

#40 AwesomGaytheist, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013