1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insert Awkward topic Title here

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Cinnamon Bunny, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Soundofmusic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LMAO god I overshare so much

OED27x and NeonSocks like this.
  2. 0617

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "The Price of Salt" was fantastic. Did you know that supposedly the "road trip" in that book was Nabokov's inspiration for the trip in "Lolita"? (I'm still kind of wary of Lolita though) Definitely add that to the reading list!

Wynonna Earp was mentioned - One of the creators of that show is Emily Andras who was the showrunner for the Canadian show "Lost Girl". Lost Girl is like an adult, albeit very campy, Canadian version of Buffy. It's worth a check out if you are interested - Bo and Lauren are the main couple (most of the time) if you want to do some research. Orphan Black is good too with lesbian storylines - the whole show is kickass, but "Cophine" is pretty awesome. I really liked the Person of Interest storyline - I didn't even really watch the show but Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi were really good together.

Leela80 likes this.
  3. Leela80

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree that Wynonna Earp, Lost Girl, Orphan Black and Person of Interest are all great shows! Officer Haught:heart_eyes:

dreamingfreely likes this.