1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insecuritie§

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Aug 21, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

Someone called me a fairy quite a few months back someone called me a fairy. It hit me really, really hard. I started watching EVERY single movement I made. I have a lisp I still want to get rid of (Not because I sound effeminate anymore.) And you know what? I'm sick of trying. I'm sick of trying to fit into what everyone thinks I should be. I'm sick of using words like Masculine and Feminine. I just want to be Myles. In short, I'm done. Sorry about that, I just needed to rant. I've been holding myself back just because of what some dumbass in year 10 said about me, out of turn if I might add. Anyone had a similiar experiences?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't specifically recall somebody calling me a name, and then me trying to change my behavior to avoid a repeat of it. (It wouldn't surprise me if that DID happen - just can't think of an example.) But a few years ago, I was filming one of those "it gets better" videos. Unlike most of those videos, I planned this out so I was filming different parts in different places. And upon seeing one part of the video I just thought, I idly thought "Well, that hand motion is kinda gay...and the way I say that word near the end sounds kinda gay. I should do another take and fix that."

Remember, this was for a It Gets Better video. Those things that are supposed to provide support to closeted teens. To tell them that life got better, and you could just be yourself when you got older. I literally thought I was acting too gay in my "it's OK to be gay - you can just be yourself" video. I can't recall ever feeling so ashamed of myself. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Good job!!! Don't let society put you where it wants you. You put yourself where you want to be in society!

If the name exists, I have been called it, either jokingly or maliciously. I apply the middle finger rule and keep going because I don't have time to haul someone else's hate.

4. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you should be … Myles!!
    And just be proud of yourself for being FAB!!