Insecure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Monak, Jul 13, 2015.

1. fly butterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    What must happen,must happen anyway you dont have emotions to him and its not easy after all you both passed a lot good,bad so there is no love anymore,no emotions left in you and probably him.You should go on your own path because probably thats the best way and you know and probably he knows you are not going to be together anymore.Its gonna be very hard because no mather what there will be small light in both of you inside for one another :frowning2:

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Exactly. You have tried talking to him about what you want and need, right? Well, if he doesn't listen, you're not wrong in saying there's little you can do - you can't fix anything or sort anything out one-sidedly.

How are you doing right now?

3. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you becki u get me excatly. And honestly i was working for this realtionship to work so hard he made it even harder etc. so now i dont feel like fighting anymore. I feel nothing from all feelings that i had nothing. And that is killing me ! He said he dont understand and he cant watch me go with girl hang out and stuff so.. I feel like a felon, i dont even eat i lost 8 lbs....

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

You have worked hard under pressure, Monak. You are not a felon. I have seen you work so hard. Please don't be harsh on yourself. You really have handled your side of this very well. You should be proud of yourself.

Please eat something. A snack, a fruit, anything. If you feel like eating fast food, go for it. Just eat something.

5. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just cant understand how someone can be so unhappy without any hard problem he is unhappy the whole time...its long story everyone around me use to tell me that i could find better and everything that god that i started to talk to that girl if not at least i opened my eyes... I tried my best to be better and everything but he was nothing but nervous and tense and fighthing amd if he see a problem go drink and come back again fighting its crazy.

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

That doesn't sound nice at all, Monak.
    He might have some problems with his mental health.

Hope you're doing okay. And I repeat: eat something. Even if you don't feel like it, just eat something.

7. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes i would try , its gonna be hard but what can you do.

8. fly butterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So you want completely to break up with him?

9. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I cant find better solution idk...

10. fly butterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    If you still feel something that can happen but good because you said you still feel about him give him last chance to change maybe like all man learning slow.Break up after everything is painfull maybe learned his lection that will lose you but everything is up to you darling :frowning2:

11. fly butterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Or you should consider open relationship which is not unusual where couples are still together like any couple but heaving other partners too but to passion between them never ends so if you feel you want to be with him you should suggest him probably will be fine :slight_smile:

12. feelings make you say awwwww that's so cute.

attractions make you say YESSSS, YESSS, OHHHHHHH YEASSSSS BABY RIGHT THERE

which one do you want for the rest of our life?

13. Invidia

Invidia Guest

If OP would choose to end her current relationship, that doesn't mean she could not have another feeling relationship - maybe that's not what you meant, though, but that's what I read it as.

14. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok so here is it finally i figure it out in a way... I still have frelings for him but he doesnt make me happy anymore isnt that weird.. I spend some time with one girl ishe is notmy type but i felt so good and happy she is so positive. The catch is that i am a person that it has problrm with letting things goo I get too connected and that wont let me decide what do I really need...

#34 Monak, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  15. Invidia

Invidia Guest

If you try not to stress, you guys can maybe keep talking a bit. Stay calm. There's nothing that says that if you do want to break it off, you have to do that tomorrow. You can take your time to make a decision.

hope that helps

x

16. fly butterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Its not the connection darlig,this sounds like REAL feelings you have for one another but maybe stress or something else made you feel not happy.If there are no more secrets and the insecurity will be gone.You two can make it he will probably be more free now and not under pressure so try see the positive things in both of you and happiness will come alone

17. Cedar

Your boyfriend has constantly made you unhappy and he doesn't try to help you fix the issue, do you really want to stay with someone like that? I get that you're trying to make it work but what you need is happiness, a person you're going to have a good time with and it doesn't sound like this guy is either one. You were trying to make a friend, regardless of what type of relationship that girl might have evolved into he was constantly antagonizing you the whole way, again, do you really want to stay with someone that's like that? Take a step back and examine how he's making you feel, refusing to eat anything is not a good sign. Him coming back drunk and fighting with you is not a good sign either. It's alright if you still have feelings for him, but that doesn't mean that that should tie you down to someone that's making you miserable.

18. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i am in touch with that girl too i told her that i already broke up. I know that he is not good for me and yet i cant end things and i dont want to end thing with her either. this situation is stupid and its not the way i should do things. she is wonderful person full with life and happiness and very smart and i don't know what is the smart thing to do right now. It no good idea to edn one relationship to go in another but what is the smartest choice ...? omg !

19. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  20. Invidia

Invidia Guest

I would recommend telling your boyfriend either that it's over or that you should take a break in the relationship or so.

Then you could try with this girl and see how you feel.

You don't have to rush things. Just try to relax and do things gradually.

(*hug*)