1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BaciListClostridium, Aug 6, 2005.

1. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have a brother, so I really couldn't say.

2. Merc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, I have two older brothers, but as a lesbian, that doesn't really factor into my opinion, considering that I would never be in a relationship with them regardless of last names. But as to the subject of incest in general, I think as long as the people involved were not coerced in any way, there shouldn't really be a problem with them being in a relationship.

I have a bit more trouble wrapping my mind around hetero incest, though. It just seems like something that would get amazingly awkward if they had a kid. Being able to call your mommy or daddy 'aunt' and 'uncle' is just a bit... I don't know.

.... Of course, this is from someone who recieved her first kiss from a similarly-aged female cousin, so my opinion might be biased. But then again, aren't all opions? Ah well, whatever. Main detail of my rant: As long as people love each other, they shouldn't be shunned for being involved with one another. The End.

P.S: See Eligh? Some Bible-believers don't accept every single detail of it
    :icon_wink

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

If i had a brother....and he was decently attractive, id be on him like white on rice...half for spite of those who hate incest, half because i could screw a barn animal at this point in my life...ive been so sex-deprieved lately its not fit. But moving on....i dont think incest should be taboo actually...i mean sure it is a little awkward to be having your brothers baby or something....but i dont think sex within family is anything wrong...unless its a parent and a child...thats where i draw the line.

4. nisomer

I know it's wrong, but for some reason, like proud said, if I had a hot family member (which I do), and he asked me to do something with him, I would be on him right away.

5. imad

Incest to me seems strange but I have nothing against it, and I would practice it under the right circumstances.

My brother isn't really my type, but I would want to do things with him if he were.

One of my cousins, on the other hand, is pretty sexy. Given the option, I would sleep with him without hesitation.

Edit:
    nk, I don't think that's wrong... I think it's practical :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Wrong? Why in the world is it wrong. Why is it that most northern cultures are so influenced by religious values (well one religion in particular, but it is not my place to rock the boat, at least not here). I see nothing wrong with incest.

The only thing i have wrong with incest is the psycological damage that sometimes occurs between either or both of the participants. For example if a sister is bearing her brothers baby and is faced with either abortion or the riddicule from family and friends. Or if a younger brother is to an extent forced or pressured into performing some kind of interaction with his brother and then later regrets it etc.

As long as both participants are willing, take necessary precautions and aren't hurt physically or emotionally during or after the act of incest then im all for it and would even encourage it.

7. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Pretty much the main rationalization behind why het incest is wrong/illegal is because its so much more easy to pass down genetic diseases to your children if your partner shares similar DNA composition seeing as how if you have a recessive genetic disease then your sibling would probably have it too and so your kid would have a very high chance of getting the full blown version. and so pretty much we need to make it illegal because there are people who are uneducated about this stuff and its really for their own protection.

I have an older cousin who is conventionally attractive but i dont think i could ever do it with him just because itd be really hard to do something so taboo and i dont think i could get those feelings out of my head.

8. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

The genetics of it true. But it shouldnt be illegal. If two of the participants are fully aware of the possible consequences, and are consenting adults, it should be their right to do whatever they so please. Although normally, the objective of incest is not to bare a child, i would like to think that most acts of het. incest take every precaution to prevent conception. If people who did decide to engage in incest and had the desire to bare a child then yes, i think for the good for the child it would be the responsiblity of the goverment to prevent such things. But i would like to think that no one would desire to bare the child of her brother. If you know someone like this, terribly sorry and my apoligises.

Honey, you are a taboo. We all are. Although i too am huilty some times of using taboos to influence my decisions, im trying to eliminate from the thinknig process of my mind because they are incredibly useless.

9. Moonlitwish

Animals mate with their family...what on earth makes humans think we're so different from our four legged counterparts? Granted I have no family I find attractive in that way, but if two of my cousins were going at it, I wouldn't disown them or anything

10. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Here, here. Finally a breathe of fresh air, welcome to the boards!

We are no better than animals. We shouldnt ingore natural urges. I think that humans have evolved far too much than what is good for us. I feel we should resort more to our roots. Of course while keeping enough humanity to balance out the equation.

11. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

In some countries incest is illegal, though that may only apply to male/female incest and may only apply to immediate family. Just something to check before getting involved with a family member this way.