1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In your opinion, what makes you attracted to a girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sapphiregirl, Jun 9, 2015.

1. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And once again, I find myself agreeing with everything Chloe says. :lol:

2. Natasha Elyssa

Of course there is sexual attraction. But... I'm more into the mushy gushy stuff. :slight_smile: <3

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

:kiss:

---------- Post added 9th Jun 2015 at 02:58 PM ----------

This is definitely my type of woman! She is SO cute!

[​IMG]

#23 ChloeKiss, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  4. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    First is if she's attractive but I don't base on things with physical appearance only yet it's kinda plus factor if she's attractive or pretty in my eyes. Second is if she's sweet, caring and how she treat others that's the most important for me because what is beauty if inside she's carry! and ohh if she can stand on her own I mean independent and take full responsibility on her decision in life. I like woman who have plans and will do anything to achieve those.

5. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A full, round, curvy butt gets me every time. I can't say exactly what size or shape that does itfor me, I just know what I like when I see it. For a relationship, I like a women who is intelligent, with a broad sense of humor, generous heart & diverse interests.

6. Pierrot

Pierrot Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Girls who are comfortable with who they are and aren't concerned with the opinions of others. Blunt girls who are straight to the point and don't over complicate things. Girls who aren't afraid to tell me when i'm making them uncomfortable or i'm doing something they don't like. If I do something stupid, tell me. Be patient, but at the same time don't be hesitant to tell me that i'm being too slow.

Also, she must not be a wimp. That is extremely unattractive to me.

Physically speaking, I just want a Girl who's clean/sanitary, clean looking, and smells nice.

7. Findmyway

Personality-wise: I'd have to say: feminine, loyal, caring girls who are a little touchy-feely, very optimistic, make me laugh and don't take things too seriously( I am very serious, so it evens things out.)Though, sometimes I can find shyness and innocence very attractive too. I'm really put off by people who sleep around all the time. I also find myself enjoying to torture myself, as I pine for the most unattainable girl possible first ( straight girl-crushes, anybody?)

And for the looks: chin-dimples are always a plus, they're just so cute... Also: green eyes(top-notch!: my first crush/love had them, so yeah.) or mesmerizing light-blues. I can really be drawn to a person's eyes: to me they tell stories and it's the first thing I notice about them. And for the final thing: I love it when a girl is slightly taller, than me... It makes me feel protected, in a weird way. i don't have much with bodies, more with faces.

#27 Findmyway, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  8. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The face, the smoothness of the skin, and the waist-to-hip ratio. I really like women's triangular crotches.

As for personality, I like nerdy tomboys and gothy artsy types.

9. Wondergirl

As for physical look: cute smile, innocent look, natural cuteness, too much make up is a turn off. Good hygiene is a big one. I like a girl in just jeans and a shirt :slight_smile:
    Personality is the greater factor: Considerate, caring, truthful, kind, loyal, reliable, good mannered, nurturing, humble. Good sense of humor, support each other, and someone that can talks things through.. because life will throw curves, but with patience and understanding we can talk it though and solve everything :slight_smile:

10. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Femininity and the general "softness" of women. Prefer long hair but am open to dating someone with short hair. I don't care if she's femme or butch or in-between, as long as she's into women :grin: She also has to have a neat, clean appearance (Good personal hygiene/well groomed).

11. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not certain I've always tried to hold back on those feelings. For a guy I go for personality but I love mysterious guys. However I don't feel entirely satisfied with guys which is why I want to date girls now. I have always found girls pretty but not being able to express it to others has held me back hence coming on to this site. I don't really fancy "coming out" until I've dated girls and I'm certain I want girls for I feel it is a huge undertaking to talk to people about liking girls particularly in my work situation however I think my family wouldn't care though I'm certain they would tease me about it and I'd rather not be teased and thus I'm biding my time waiting until I'm settled with someone. Sorry I know it changed the topic slightly but I wanted to give a response and felt a need to explain it.