1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm sick of not knowing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Renegades, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, basically, I had a feeling I was not cis probably about a year ago, maybe slightly longer. For the longest time I thought I was poly-genderflux. For me, that is experiencing multiple genders, like genderfluidity, but with varying intensities. But in the past few months I started resenting that identity and started using non-binary. And now I don't even like that anymore. I had loved not being common in the trans community, but now I wish I could just be comfortable being either very feminine or full on FTM. I feel like I'm lost and nothing seems to feel 100% right anymore. I'll look at a very beautiful, feminine woman, like an actress and think, "I want to look like that." But then I turn around and see a buff, masculine guy and think the same thing. I'm sick of questioning and want to be able to be confident in my gender, whether I am on binary FTM or mostly on binary feminine girl.