1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im really scared

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SarahLe, Jun 13, 2013.

1. SarahLe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im a bisexual 15 year old sophomore.
    I started feeling that I liked girls in elementary but when I entered 6th grade I also liked boys. My first relationship was with a boy who tried to rape me and touch me in the 8th grade. My 2nd relationship was with a tomboy girl and she was really cool.

I felt way more myself with my ex girlfriend but she moved to far so we couldnt date anymore. I have my first real boyfriend right now and its really nice. Im really awkward being with a boy though because Im really girly and hes manly. I just told him that I was bisexual in a text right now and this is the first time telling anyone (I wasnt planning on too but he said to trust him more) I thought I was hinting about it when we were out on a date but I lied when I came off saying some lesbian-ish things. He feels like I dont trust him enough because when he goes to hug me I get tense and nervous. He understands though because I told him about boyfriend number one. Im so confused right now I dont even know what my problem is or what Im confused about really.

#1 SarahLe, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  2. It sounds like your boyfriend is understanding about your situation. Having an experience where someone tried to rape you is traumatic.

It sounds like you have a lot of feeling bouncing around your head right now. Take a deep breath. Is there someone you can talk to that will help you make sense of things?

3. Frumpy Pigskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You'll never forget that sexual assault. However, it will affect you less over time as you become more reassured by the trust in your boyfriend.

It'll be hard for both of you and might even cause some arguments, but if you stick at it, I think you can only gain from your relationship :slight_smile: