1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really sad I lost my best friend because of some stupid thing I did :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Goodguy123, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Goodguy123

If anyone cares to hear me out this is what happened, basically to make things short he is my crush he's straight I'm curious. I told him before about my situation and he was fine with it. I pretended to be someone I wasn't online and got him to send me a penis shot, I sent him someone else's pics. He found out it was me. And now has blocked me from everything. He told me he never wants to c me again and that I'm fucked up in the head.

I honestly think that it was fucked up what I did. But there's always two sides to everything and I feel that he some what let me in to think he was a bit interested himself even though he is "st8".

It doesn't matter anymore, for me he was everything. What should I do, he blocked me from everywhere. Changed my num. I've been thinking a lot but don't have a clue what to do next any advices. :icon_sad:

2. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You have learned a lesson. It's time to move on. You have no chance with this guy. I don't think he let you in, he was fooled by what you pretended to be. Try to imagine the situation from his perspective. How would you feel if someone tricked you and got a picture of your penis?

What you should do is work on yourself. Figure out why you had to pretend to be someone else. A fear of everyone finding out that you're interested in a guy? Only you truly know and you'll have to be honest with yourself first. You might be distraught with guilt, but what's done is done. Sooner or later you shall stop beating yourself up and wasting energy on this guy. It is unhealthy to focus on another person 100%. You need time for yourself and your life, even when you're dating.