1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Gravity7, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Gravity7

Gravity7 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The thing is that I was born a girl....bt nw I think I'm a transgender.. (pre op ftm) I'm confused becoz I feel like both male & female....I wouldn't say in asexual or even both sexes.... bt I really want to be a guy...n this feeling is really intense when I'm sad...n otherwise I'm alryt....one more thing is that even though that I wanna be a guy...I'm sexually attracted to guys....so I'm really confused....can anyone tell me wt I really am...and share your experiences with me...??...Thanx in advance..

2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd look at nonbinary gender identities. Maybe genderfluid if you feel both male and female, or bigender which is two genders (as far as I know).
    Just a note: asexual is not being sexually attracted to anyone. I think the word you're looking for is agender which means having no gender or being genderless. Also no one can tell you what gender you are. We can try to help but the final decision is yours alone. I'd also suggest trying not to use text language as what you wrote is hard to understand and it puts people off reading it if there's too many mistakes.

Good luck, xøSeth