1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really confused..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Alynn, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Alynn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello, I've been thinking about making an account here recently, and I'm finally here!

So, for a while now I've been questioning my sexuality. I know for a fact that I'm not straight, I've known that for years. When I first realized that I was attracted to women, I passed it off as bisexuality. The thought never struck me as odd, and I just went with it. Eventually, I began to identify as lesbian but a bit after that, I just gave up labels for a while. It was a headache and I felt that if I loved someone, I would love them. I still do feel that way, and I understand that labels will not be a perfect fit, nor do I exactly need one, but just the thought of one kind of comforts me.

As of recently, I've come to terms with myself and realized that I honestly don't care if a person is male, female, non-binary, etc. I could be physically, emotionally, and/or romantically attracted to anyone. It even goes as far as getting married to anyone. For example, I'm physically attracted to three of my friends, two are girls and one's a boy; I just like their face (that kind of sounds weird but whatever), their face is physically attractive and that's all. There's this other boy and I'm emotionally attracted and attached to him, and because of me being emotionally attracted alone, I've developed a crush on him to the point where my heart feels fluttery, I think about him a lot, and I just want to be around him all the time.

But no matter what, the thought of (I really hope this doesn't sound mean, but I'm just trying to be honest) having sex with someone with a penis is not appealing. I find it really gross to even imagine having sex with someone with a penis. Anyone else though I could deal with. I'm not too sure if I would have sex with someone regardless of the privates if I really and truly did love them, but I kind of hope I would be able to make them happy.

Anyway, I'm sorry this was a bit long, but I really appreciate you and your responses, thank you very much!

2. zkdorko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey! I don't know how old you are.. but if you're young (or even if you're old), being confused about your sexuality is completely normal. I mean, I've known all my life I wasn't straight and didn't figure out what I was until recently. I met people exactly like me that helped me figure out what I was. Anyway, sex is a healthy part of a relationship-- but it isn't for everyone. I know a few people who don't even like sex. You really don't need a label for yourself.. I mean, I'm also the type of person who just falls in love with personality.. but I do find people physically attractive. Just be YOU. :slight_smile: you can message me anytime if you want to talk more!

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Panromantic? I'm not very sure of your sexuality, but your romantic orientation seems to be pan.

4. seeking

I say go for who you are drawn to. You can not like something fantasy wise and then find out you like it. So if you are physically drawn to someone...follow that and see what happen.

I do agree with above post...you sound pan at least romantically...you might be pansexual

Just follow your desires/heart and let time tell you.