1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by zygnomic, Feb 24, 2015.

1. zygnomic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So i had a post previously about my best friend, how we admitted to one another we were bi and liked each other. And prior to this before either admitted it, we had agreed to meet at a convention. Here is the post, if you want background, though i dont think it's needed.

Since then, I've been still crushing on him and at times it seems he is reciprocating it. He has also been hooking up with people, which is okay cause that's part of who he is. but this also created problems, he asked me if i thought it was a good idea for him to move away from his current friends and family. Which long story short, his friends are shitty and his family doesn't seem to help. And i told him that he should, and i honestly believe it is the best for him regardless where he goes. Especially since he lives in a small town, that is less accepting of people out of "ordinary".

He then suggested the idea of moving to Texas, where i live. And we had joked previously about how much fun it would be to be roommates because we are good friends and really get each other. Now he was actually considering it and i definitely want it to happen because i think it'll be good for him. But im also nervous because of my feelings for him, and i think i could just be friends with him but at the same time i dont want to. I want to be more.

I'm not sure if this is a rant or if i want opinions. I guess if you have any questions, feel free to ask or say what you'd do

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first reaction is that, if he's going to be moving to Texas - and that you're a contributing factor to that decision - then you need to be up front with him about how you feel. As fun as it might sound, things could get very awkward very fast if he did, say, move in with you without knowing how you feel, and it came out a month later when he was already committed to living there. If he can move there and have his own place, or another roommate, and otherwise take care of himself, then that's one thing. But if you're involved in the moving process, then you need to be 100% involved - i.e., don't hold information back.

3. zygnomic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea, i get that like ive told him before and he said he liked me befor. I just dont know if he has gotten over it or not and im trying to get over him but this through me for a loop when he said "i cant do it without you" and "i need you" im not sure if he meant it as a friend or what