1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm New...Yeah...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by eli087, Jun 30, 2018.

1. eli087

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, I'm Eli. I don't know what people really say in these things lol. But I'm from the Midwestern United states and currently identify as a lesbian. I realized I had an attraction to girls in high school, but figured I was bisexual. In college I started developing intense crushes on females, while simultaneously having bad romantic experiences with men. I still held onto the bisexual identity for awhile, but several months ago I opened myself up to the possibility of me being a lesbian. Slowly, I've been able to come out to myself and now fully identify as lesbian. I'm looking forward to talking to and meeting you guys!

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    eli087.....Hello and welcome to empty closets! I am glad that you have found us. There is a forum here on EC titled "Sexual Orientation" you might check it out and just join right in!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

It's a friendly place and you'll find other women who've been in heterosexual relationships before identifying as lesbian.

Congratulations on coming out to yourself! :slight_smile: