1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im new Need some advices

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Roberto909, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Roberto909

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone I'm new here and I have never wrote about this, but I'd like some ideas from you to clarify my situation now.. so since I was around 5 years old I remember being attracted to girl clothes, I wanted to wear them so bad but I tried not to..so I didn't do it until I was 15, I started wearing my sisters clothes, nobody knows about this situation, right now I'm 26 ,I have a girlfriend but I still do it sometimes, the thing is that I'm not sure if this is just a cliche or something else, the idea of being dressed as a girl and being able to go out and have fun thrills me so much , but I'm not sure if this is just something sexual.. because whenever I'm not horny (after sex or masturbating) I don't feel the same way about becoming a girl, but after a few hours this feeling comes back and I want to dress as a girl again.. so I don't know if I should take it to the next level and try to live at least for a few days/weeks as a girl or just leave it the same way is right now..

2. whistle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to the site.

I don't have any experience with cross-dressing, so I can't offer any advice on that.

However, I think it is not uncommon to have fluctuating feelings - especially related to how horny you are. I know that is the case with me.

Hopefully, some people with more experience can offer more help.