1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Kinda Confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Missedchances, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Missedchances

So im very shy and awkward in real life and it is very annoying sometimes. I really like this guy that is in one of my class. But I've only spoken to him once and it is was awkward because i sort of get attached easily. The only problem is that he is graduating and going to a school far away. I barely worked up the courage to say anything but I wanna tell him how I feel before school lets out.

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If he is leaving, let him go, however you need to.

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Missedchances, what exactly would be your point in telling him if he's leaving?

4. JebzanBep

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you feel you must tell him how you feel, trust your gut and do it. I always think that we would miss something good in our lives if we don't take it. Just tell him how you really feel because if he leaves and he doesn't even know, it'll either be you move on or it'll eat you up inside and make it harder to forget him once he's gone. Believe me, that happened to me and I only recovered when I told this girl I like about my feelings toward her. The results differ. If he acts negatively then atleast you got it off your chest. Whatever goes, it's gonna be ok. Hope this helps.