I'm in Florida!! :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GlindaRose, Jul 19, 2008.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well things have their goods and bads so far. Since I have time on my hands, I shall update.

We had our massages which was absolutely amazing and I felt like I was in heaven after that. Afterwards we decided to go to the pool and go swimming for a bit. So we went, and my mum got really friendly with this woman on the deck chair next to us. Personally I thought she looked a bit like Lisa Rizzo. And coincidentally, her name *was* Lisa!! Weird, huh.

So this woman, she and mum talked for ages. She turned out to be really religious and sung religious music with a small group of women. They have a website, http://www.mosaicmusic.org. (For that matter, in the picture of Lisa on that website, she doesn't look at *all* like Rizzo...but she did in real life.) Lisa said she suddenly got really into writing songs, she taught herself piano and guitar, but never did anything with them. Mum said, "You should go to Oprah and see if you can do anything with them". Yep, you can tell she's read 'The Secret' because she said "The fact that I picked up an Oprah magazine today for the first time must be a sign because I was meant to find out about that and meet you and tell you to go to Oprah." (I saw a very convenient opportunity in there, which came along the lines of 'Let's get myself famous while we're at it'!! lol)

Mum and Lisa also started talking about house decorating because they both happened to be doing it at the moment. Lisa asked what floor mum used around the swimming pool. She said, "Go onto the website and send me a message and I'll get back to you" and mum said she'd send some pictures. :slight_smile:

For that matter, I don't really know why I'm rambling about her so much. I think I was sorta drawn to her (not in a sexual way), perhaps in that we're both musical. We talked about pianos for a bit lol. She *completely* understood when I said I was getting withdrawal symptoms because our piano was in storage.

Anyway, so far so good. But it wasn't doomed to stay good. That afternoon, I had a hotdog for lunch. A while later I began to get a headache but I didn't really associate it with bad eating. I mean, why would I? I put it down to the sun, dehydration, etc etc and drank an entire bottle of water. Still had the headache but oh well.

Later we got back to the hotel room, I still had the headache but absolutely nothing else. I hung around, had a shower, went onto my laptop, EC'd a bit, etc etc. Then mum said 'Get ready for dinner' so I got up off the bed, and suddenly my head felt a zillion times worse and I felt a bit ill. So I got ready and we left for dinner, and I now felt really crap, like I was going to throw up. We barely just made it out the lift when I did, and ended up throwing up in a bin that was right there..not pleasant. So out came the hotdog. Ew.

Which is why I have so much time on my hands - cos I'm back at the hotel room while my mum and sister are having dinner without me. Oh well. I wasn't hungry to begin with. For that matter, I still *kind of* have the headache. Mum said that sometimes headaches were an after-effect of a massage, is that true?? Like, because your body is detoxing itself or something.

2. jazzrawr

You DID hug a disney character for me!!! :grin:
    YAY!! <3
    Awww, poor sick Lucy :frowning2:
    Hope you feel better tomorrow so you can go to wonderful places.
    (p.s. We're in the same time zone! It's crazy! :grin:)

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^You're on EC..why aren't you on MSN?!?!

4. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right-ho, my latest update. (Wow I just realized this has sort of turned into a blogging page...lol)

On the health side of things, I'm much better. At least, I'm no longer food poisoned and can keep my food down. On the bad side - *that* time of the month has started. 2 weeks late for that matter. *grumbles*

On a very happy note, we went to Hollywood Studios and there was a shop that selled celebrity photographs with their REAL SIGNATURES on them!!!! And guess whose photograph I got??

CELINE DIONS!!!

ZOMG I am sooo happy!! I now *OWN* Celine's signature on a photo. *dances around the room* And yes, for those of you who are wondering, it is *definitely* authentic.

For that matter, there was a Barbra Streisand one there as well and both me and mum really wanted it, but it cost 1000 dollars... :frowning2: Why are the good ones so expensive??

5. Glad you're feeling better! (*hug*) Congrats on the photo... 1000 dollars? Lol, I love Barbra Streisand... I might have done it. And then hated myself for wasting all my money.

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^Lol I also wish I could've got the Streisand one. But I got the Celine Dion one at least, that was 2 hundred and something dollars which is expensive enough lol.

But...I OWN CELINE DION'S SIGNATURE!!!
    lol