1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm getting too nervous

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ARCangel, Jul 28, 2017.

1. ARCangel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    This may or may not be related to my disphoira, but I'm getting really defensive recently. And since I like sci-fi and Star Wars, this manifested in a really weird way. I research apocalypse survival and military stuff to comfort myself. I mean, I was always defensive, but now it has got to a point that I get suspicious of everyone. Not that I think they do anything to hurt me, but to get my in trouble with teachers or the law. I'm also terrified of people misjudging me, since it has happened in elementary school with pretend fighting. The more news stories about people getting sued, the more scared I get. Where do these fears and paranoias come from? What do I do about them?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's unfortunately not something I can or would attempt to counsel you on besides you should speak to a professional. Therapist, counselor at school, someone.

3. ARCangel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Now thinking about it I'm kind of overreacting. I actually got over with this a long time ago it's just that my disphoira makes me think what I am on the outside is not what I am on the inside. Thus I'm afraid of misjudgement. Also I was a super nice person that never gets in trouble(until now) so getting in trouble probably surprised me. Now I realized that it happens to kids all the time and the teachers are not picking on me. And it takes something serious to get the police involved. You don't go through jail for no reason. I've just been looked my at too many negative stories and failed to see the positive side. I mean, I never even got suspended before. Only a call home. Not even a meeting.

4. ARCangel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I feel much better now. I felt that bad for a while probably affected by a mood swing. I didn't know they get thus bad