1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you were the opposite sex for 24 hours ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hugo Boss, Mar 16, 2010.

1. DeanIsHome

I'd tell my best friend I like him and how beautiful he is.

2. Aielar

- pee standing up
    - wear a pair of boxers
    - masturbate

Lol I'm so ambitious :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Minx

I'd go to one of those fancy restaurant bathrooms, the ones with couches and chairs in the women's room.

I'd chill there on that couch, surf on my phone, and mean mug every girl that walked in like I owned the space. :lol:

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would dress up real slutty for a little bit and bask in the attention and looks from sexy guys and revel in the disgusting disdain I get from the conservatives and the elderly. I'd have no inhibitions and let everything go when opportunity arose if you know what I mean. Lol :grin:

I'd also play around with my new orifice. :eusa_danc

5. Goodness yes! This and sex.

6. anko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Walk around shirtless while flexing. Basically do stereotypical manly men things.

7. SparkleDuck

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Probably be happy for once in my life.
    And then Jerk off.
    and then cry because I know I'll be back to being biologically female in a short matter of time.

8. thegaymer

9. Equalist

Equalist Guest

Gosh, I've actually thought about this. If I were a girl for a day, I would dress so ridiculously. Assuming I had long hair, I would just wear it so disgustingly fascinating that everybody was in tears laughing. I would find the ugliest shoes I could find and wear them, and I would find flat out ridiculous clothing and wear it. Whether I did this at school or out at a mall or something, I would just want to do it in front of a ton of people.

Why I want to humiliate myself, I have no idea. It just sounds so fun, and girls have a whole lot more access to accomplishing this just with their vast variety of clothing options.

10. Just Jess

Go into vickies and stock up. Then score some BB cream and lipstick and a few other things I'm too chicken to get in guy mode. Then I'd go into the bathtub for half the day and just sing. Just practice using my voice for hours and hours. Then probably go through my yoga routine and push myself as hard as I could. Anything else I could think of to carry some of the advantages back past the 24 hours.

I know mine's way boring. I'm not having sex even. Just 24 hours being completely me wouldn't be enough and I wouldn't wanna waste the opportunity.

And oh man I would so give up 12 of those hours if it meant my body hair wouldn't come back.

11. Stripe101

Thats a tough one..

12. starfish

Oh you would so have to do that. Peeing outside is so awesome. It is one of my favorite things in the world.

Though you don't have to wait. You can do it now. Shewee USA - Stand up and take control!

As for me. If I was a girl for a day. I'd play with my boobs for while, why not I've never had them before. Then I would go buy a bikini and go to the beach. Then I'd eat an orange peanut, just for its non sequitur value.

13. Naren

The opposite sex... would that make me male, female, or FtM? Either way, I'd probably sleep for that day before my brain melts.

14. FemCasanova

Make myself look good, then go flirt with my GF without telling her who I was, just to see her reaction. It would be hilarious, lol!

Other than that, I don`t know. Definitely no wanking. I`d leave that creature in it`s cage.

Go out on town and get into a bar-fight? It`s easier if you`re a guy :wink:

15. TeddyJavier

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not pee for the whole 24hrs. I'd die if I had to wipe a vagina. Even if it technically belongs to me.

16. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I'd have sex! A lot of it!! :grin:

17. TheUglyBarnacle

This. (!)

I would also walk around in briefs for the whole day, eat as much as guys do and then exercise without a pair of boobs getting in the way.

Last but not least, I'd spend an absurd amount of time coming up with jokes like this one:
    I call my penis 'The dentist' because every time it's in some bodies mouth they are usually drugged and unconscious.

18. uwi

uwi

I would sex all the hot straight women i know.

19. Ianthe

Ohhh! Do I get white gender-conforming cismale privilege for a day????

I would take my car in for maintenance, and get the cheap price at the dry cleaners. In the evening, I would go out to a night club all by myself and dance however I wanted without being harassed, and without worrying that men will think I'm "asking for it." When that's over, I would walk to my car in the dark without being all that worried.

And of course, I would have to take my shirt of somewhere in public. Just because I could.

20. FemCasanova

Rofl!

Sounds awesome :icon_wink