1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you had a Tardis where would you go?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gaynerd64, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Sorceress of Az

Some place with the technology to make me entirely female.

2. Tardis221B

I saw Tardis, and I just had to click on this thread :icon_wink

If I had a Tardis . . . too many places to choose from. "All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

I think I'd first want to just explore space. Maybe have a cup of tea and sit out on the doorway of the Tardis and look down on the earth. Then go and see various nebulas. I'm fascinated by the brilliant colors and patterns that are created by the layers of different varieties of nebula.

Then I'd love to visit ancient Rome, ancient Greece, the Nordic Kingdoms, and see america before it was colonized. I'd love to have the privilege to see painters like Monet, Van Gogh, Da Vinci at work and get to meet them. That would be truly amazing.

I'd also love to see the future, perhaps 100-200 years from now on earth. And of course visit different planets that have life and explore.

If only . . .

3. Blossom85

Back in time to meet my grandfather before he passed.. I was only 3 months old when he died so although he saw me and got to cuddle me, I never got to cuddle him and get to know him.

4. Sorceress of Az

I would search all of time and space for a way to make my body female, truly female.

Then I would find some one to be with and just keep travelling

5. black-cat

That would be pretty fucking awesome, I must say.

---------- Post added 17th Aug 2014 at 09:50 AM ----------

I would want to travel 100+ years into the future and see what is going on with the world, how we have or haven't advanced. Hopefully they will have invented an alarm clock that knows when you are awake! : P

6. TabletopFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe go back in time and get some dinosaur DNA, and then travel into the future in a period when they've perfected cloning and create myself my own version of Jurassic Park (!!)

7. SnazzyJazzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If I had the Tardis, I would travel in time forwards to the 23rd of August 2014 to watch Series 8 of Doctor Who! XD

8. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I hate unanswered questions especially since I moved alot when I was younger and made good friends but ending up moving away and losing contact.

I would love to go back in time to get to see what my lost friends are up to and finding out where they are in the world. :3 Perhaps reconnect with them if I can.

9. Ryujin

I would go to some point in spacetime where I could somehow increase my lifespan indefinitely.
    Then visit every single point in spacetime for all eternity.
    The only way in which immortality could never get boring :grin:

10. Her Majesty

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is the doctor included in this package too because I'd totally give him a a hug before anything else.

Then I'd probably go to the future get lottery numbers win a million dollars and give it to charity.

Also go back in time take baby Hitler and bring him to a time traveling orphanage and raise him right.(Any Nerdfighters here?)

11. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Go back to when I was a kid and give myself a hug, and tell him I love you

12. TrueColors

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The first thing I would do is go back and watch Beethoven conduct his 5th symphony, because that is how music-geeky I am.

13. lgbtqenjolras

I'd go to 1920s New York and party for a while, then I'd go and watch my childhood.

14. daisy448

daisy448 Guest

I would go to 2008 when I first started figuring out who I was and just say some inspiring words that I haven't thought of yet, but they'd be great :slight_smile: