1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could permanently body jump into being someone else would you stay your gender

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Starry Eyes, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Plutanan

Re: If you could permanently body jump into being someone else would you stay your ge

I'm male and don't believe I'm any other gender so if I were seriously given the option probably not, but I'd entertain the idea of jumping into a hot woman's body to get a cute boyfriend XD

But, being a woman would probably be too much for me. So, if I jumped into a different guy, it'd probably be because they're smart, caring and sexy. Attractiveness wouldn't be a big factor as long as they're of equal or greater attractiveness than me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Re: If you could permanently body jump into being someone else would you stay your ge

No, I enjoy having a penis.

3. Emulator

I wouldn't mind yes or no, it would be interesting...

4. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

If I could have the body of a certain lovely lady with whom I am currently engaged in a strictly (and sadly) long-distance flirtation, I would exchange bodies with her in a heartbeat. (Like the poem says, I want to be her, fuck her, and borrow her clothes.) I say this even though I am comfortable in my biologically male body. At least, the male part of my identity is. The female part currently seems pretty disgusted by it, hence recent self-starvation and feminizing via body hair shaving, nail-painting and makeup application. Perhaps because the female part of me seems to be currently dominant, I would eagerly opt for the body swap with my curvy crush. (Would I want to stay permanently? In that sexy bod, I probably would.)

5. Projectfabulous

Although I am perfectly content and happy with being a male, I would probably body jump into a female Korean music idol, because...just look at them.

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I don't think I would either. I like my quirks. Someone has to.

7. AstridDavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

a man, purely because I wanna see what it would be like to be a guyyy :slight_smile:

8. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people

Oops, I meant yes.

9. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Can I be J Law? Nah, but in all seriousness, I wouldn't want to be someone famous. I'd like to stay more low key and just find a nice pre transition trans man and trade.

10. Incognito10

Yes, I am pretty non-gender conforming, so I think I'd be a good candidate.

11. Spitfire71

I'm male, I'm 100% certain, and not questioning it in any way. I would make the switch. I wouldn't want to switch with an actual person though; I would rather just become a female version of myself, regardless of how my brain is altered (if I think more feminine thoughts or keep the "male brain", doesn't matter).

Why? It's a completely unique and different experience, one that no one is going to truly be able to experience (trans* can only go so far). I might have some regret at not being able to go back, but I think I would have far more regret passing up the opportunity.

12. English Frenchman

Let us be honest here. Im a white Christian male. For the sake of making life easier, I'd like to stay this way.

13. Tim

Tim

My thoughts exactly. xD

14. Incognito10

Do you think women have much less of privelage in society, even nowadays?

#34 Incognito10, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  15. Spitfire71

If his location is Benin, West Africa, I would think so.

16. Incognito10

I am asking in the context of some additional background info :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 4th Dec 2013 at 07:26 AM ----------

Shouldn't the original question be: would you jump into the body of someone of the opposite sex?" As gender is simply an expression of masculine/feminine traits based on socieites constructs and general views.

17. Monika the Diva

Without even thinking twice about it. I would definitely switch to a female body in a heartbeat.

18. thekillingmoon

I'd stay the same gender. I'm content with being female for the most part. There maybe a few times in my life when I felt genderless, but never manly. I'd like to be taller though, I'd pick a woman who's 5'7- 5'9 tall.

19. Mzansi

Many West African societies are Matriarchal and place women above men,
    Just check out Cameroon.....

And never,
    I like my body and who I am :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. biggayguy

If I could be a female tennis star or news anchor I would do it. Just to be a plain jane woman no I would not.