1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could create your own world, what would it be like?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Okiagari, Mar 28, 2014.

1. thekillingmoon

Some things that it would have from the top of my head:
    high developed technology (everything is automated)
    clean environment (no polluted water and air)
    the government is fair
    poverty and hunger is eliminated
    all diseases can be cured
    homosexuality is just as normal and common as heterosexuality and people of the same sex can have children together (biologically)

2. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd make a world with all guys because women are heartless.lol

3. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Half of me would have a beautiful world with a yellow sky and the greenest grass, with angelic creatures flying around, guarding over the people below. The sun shines the brightest light, and the water is of the most beautiful shade of blue.

However, the other half of me would like to create a dystopian world, with forever black skies and bat-like hostile creatures guarding the villages, eating anyone who tries to escape. And in the centre, will be a huge black stone castle, where the almighty Elliott134 resides, and the bat creatures are my forever loyal servants. And there's a button next to my sharp, metal throne, a button that would conjure a catastrophic thunder strike out of the very top of the tallest tower of the castle, which would devastate all life on my world outside the castle, should everyone form a rebellion against me, but I know they're too scared :thumbsup:

4. Wells

Wells Guest

The world we live in now. People accepted more and fossil fuels are renewable and do not pollute. That'd suit me just fine.

5. Kreiger

Made of Legos

6. thesleepingbear

A world where everyone can be happy, I guess. A non-chaotic world, like a fun game that's constantly updated and checked for bugs?
    Where LGBT can be accepted and people don't have to feel like the rest of the universe is against them. *sobs*
    Oh, and with good Wi-Fi! Mine's terrible. Ahaha..

7. ShadowJ

The land of unpredictable weather- UK of course ;)
    A world of happiness basically. Where there was no war, no corruption, no divide between different ethnic groups, no racism, no poverty, no criminals, no animal abuse and no bullying. The LBGT community would be accepted everywhere and it would be 100x easier for them to get a partner. We would all be able to fly and ride roller coasters to school/work, and exams would be ABOLISHED :eusa_clap Our loved ones could live with us forever. Technology would stop advancing so rapidly, we would use renewable energy and stop river pollution, and Pizza Hut became free for eternity (!)

8. bearseverywhere

Out Status:
    A few people
    I would be able to fly! And there would be mountains everywhere, red grass and trees with golden leaves that will shimmer in the sun-two moons! One sun is enough though XD and everyone would be trained in swordsmanship, no person rejected or outcasted~ it will be perfect.

9. Silas

A world where all hate is replaced by love. No conflict, no judgments, no discrimination, just love. A world where heartbreak doesn't exist and everyone's crush will love them back :icon_wink Also a world without bugs, snakes and rabbits cause they all freak me out :help:

Oh hellz yeah!!! :eusa_droo