1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could change your height would you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jared, Jul 2, 2012.

?

If you could change your height would you?

1. Yes

75 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. No

54 vote(s)
    41.9%
  1. Catkin

I'm five foot tall. I'd love to be just an inch or two taller; I'm so short that even when I buy my clothes from the petite section I have to take them up.:dry:

2. Waffles

I'm about 5'10 1/2... and I guess it's fine for me... MAYBE maybe maybe if I could get to 6'0" I'd be estatic! If I never get that extra inch and a half, I won't be mad though. It'll be easier for me to find someone taller than me. (~.3.)~

3. Lewis

I chose no, there's way more important things that I'd change. I want perfect teeth, thicker hair and flawless skin - then I would be happy.

4. im 5ft.

i think that doesnt help me in looking younger than i am, but it nothing i can change. i put heels on occasionally but that doesnt make me that much taller anyway.... but im okay with my height, ive got used to it now lol.

(most of my friends are 5'10 - 6'3) so a lot of people pick me up when they hug me aswell so i dont mind being tiny :3

plus its usually a conversation starter with a few people who must be shy so they comment on my height as an ice breaker.... i dont mind that lol.

5. Kerploop

I am 5'0. Big Whoop. If any height, I would say 5 to 8 inches!! In elementary school, the short people were called fun sizes.

6. TonyTheBear

I kinda wish I could be a little shorter. It's weird because I'm an average 5'8", but most people at my school are taller than me just because they're all really tall. So, when I come home, I'm "large" again. If I were to get a little shorter then maybe my overly broadened shoulders could shrink some too... I swear it feels so awkward.

7. LisforLisa

I'm 5'3 I wish I could be at least 5'8.

8. kem

kem

I'm 168cm. That's 5'6". To be honest I'm really okay with being slightly below average height (here in Finland at least)... I've only met two or three guys who were shorter than I.

9. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd love to be 5'2" but am currently 5'7"

10. Mohawke13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm 5'4'' (5'5'' on a good day) and the first thing anyone ever comments about me is how short I am. A lot of guys seem to dismiss me because of it too. I never thought it was that much of a game-changer. So honestly, yeah, I wish I could add just 3 or 4 more inches to my height.

11. sugarcubeigloo

My driver's license says 5'10. I'm not exactly sure how true that is considering I meet people who say they are 5'10 and seem to be taller than I am. It may sound crazy, but I consider myself on the shorter side. But I wouldn't change it. I just try to own it. :lol:

12. Lian

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm 4'9" ._.
    I kind of wish I could just hit 5 foot or somewhere near there.
    And heels are out of the question because I take a size 2 1/2 in a kid's shoe size.
    But I've been told my height makes me adorable and I get picked up a lot, so I guess it's not all bad.

13. bubblesh204

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I was maybe two or four inches taller. I'm currently 5' and done growing. When I got braces two years ago they said that all of my growth plates were closed.

14. ultrabluecheese

Almost all the men who posted in this thread are taller than me, lol.

I'm a pocket-sized 5'5" (166cm), and even though my height is a little toward the shorter side, I actually kind of like it. Would I like two or three more inches? Yeah, but I'm also content with my height now. Plus, I like it when guys are taller than me, so it's just that much easier when I'm 5'5". :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. peanutbutter

I am 5 7.5 inches. I would love to be 6 feet. when I do dress up I am much taller, but I love height!

16. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 6'1" but I slouch in public and mostly don't project 'tallness' so people always assume I'm smaller and then are surprised when I stand up properly with my shoulders back, my head up, etc. I guess I would 'like to be taller' in that I'd like to have the confidence to stand tall in public, because I think that 6'1" is a good height for me.

17. Harve

Until a few years ago I'd always wanted to be shorter. I was 6'1 when I was 13 and 6'3 when I was 14, so I reached my full height ridiculously early! At 6'4 I'm normal-ish now, especially in comparison to my brother, who is 16 and 6'5. :/

18. Tiny Catastrophe

I'm 5'3 and I would love to be taller because I've always wanted to model and I've been told I have the face and body for it but that I'm too short.

19. Mad Man L

If given the opportunity I might, but I don't mind my average-ish height, and I can think of a lot of other things about me which I'd like to change before my height.

20. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

If it was possible and completely pain-free, I would like to be 5'9, I'm 5'11, and I prefer taller guys -but I'm completely open to shorter guys- and it's a pain in the a...neck to find taller guys. It's not something that I obsess over though.