1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If You Could Be Game?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by willycubed28, Aug 9, 2014.

1. willycubed28

So I thought this would be a fun game to play. Answer this question. If you could be any character from a movie, or a tv show who would you be? And why? Don't just answer the question about which character you would be. Go into some detail on why you would want to be that character.

2. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'll make it simple.

Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Why? Who wouldn't want to own a sexy Impala? Who wouldn't want to hunt all those myths? And last but not least. ... he's a chick magnet. :wink:

3. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The djinn from the Wishmaster series. Why? That way I could totally rule the Corrupt a wish thread.

4. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tony DiNozzo from NCIS...because as confident as I am, I really wish I could be as confident/sexy as him.
    Harvey Specter from Suits....same thing as Tony...except I don't think he's that hot...but definitely love the confidence.
    Seeley Booth from Bones...because he thinks like me, and is really confident.

5. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would be Lani Garver from "What Happen To Lani Garver".. It's an odd book about life & being labeled as something in LGBT.. Lani reminds me of my dreams

6. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd probably be Crowly from supernatural because I would love to have a cockney accent instead of my Essex accent, also he's king of hell, but mostly I'd be him for the accent.
    But I would also like to be Sherlock because who wouldn't.
    :icon_bigg

7. jahow95

Probably Daniel Craig's James Bond, cause he's got all the bad ass military and mi6 training and he's got a bit of an edge as well

8. Yosia

Kirito from SAO:GGO He looks amazing and is so skilled and is just the best lol.

9. Silas

I'd be Chris from Charmed! He's good looking, he's got gorgeous hair, he has telekinetic powers, he can orb and he's the son of a Charmed One! :grin:

[​IMG]

10. willycubed28

I actually would be Gabrielle from Xena. She was strong, caring, selfless, and she got to be Xena's side kick, best friend (soulmate).

11. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Me too! So then I could be an awesome warrior and get snuggly with Xena:slight_smile: I would like to skip giving birth to Hope though.

12. willycubed28

No, you can't skip the Hope stuff. Sorry..lol. If I have to do the Hope stuff, you do too. LOL

13. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know, I'd probably want to be Cosima (nudges my icon). She's gorgeous, smart, and confident, and an enthusiast about life in general :slight_smile:

Actually I'd want to date her too, so :grin:

14. Yeety

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd have to say... Mikasa (yes, I do fanboy over Attack on Titan) from well I said that already. Mainly because she's a badass, who somehow coincidentally gets what she wants even when Eren says she won't be following him. I could do anything I want with my friends, oh yeah that, and she's a badass.

15. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Orochimaru
    [​IMG]

Why:
    Orochimaru is very interesting to me, in terms of technique and ambition. Yes, he is a very evil and twisted individual, but he, like me, respects and absorbs all knowledge -- the very reasons he pushes the boundaries of morality, and potential. Because of him, the ninja world is capable of more. He's a very inhumane character, but a brilliant innovator of advancement. Orochimaru is what the good-intending could become, if they become personally consumed in progress they seek. This is what fascinates me the most.

His fighting style is very fluid and quick, something I would absolutely adore to have, instead of my unorthodox and amateur style. Also, possessing the knowledge of practically every single jutsu (ninja ability), would not only come in handy, it would make for one hell of a show. He even has obtained the means, though it is a tedious process, to achieve immortality, allowing him to continue to learn everything he's ever wanted to know. Ideally, Orochimaru is a fair balance of masculinity and femininity, and has an aesthetic balance I like.

But more importantly, his color scheme is black and dark purple. That is sexy.

Zangya
    [​IMG]

Why:
    To begin with, I like Zangya's style of clothing, they look awesome. Sadly, it isn't often you find a female who can go, toe to toe, with the males of DragonBall Z, but she does. I have a soft spot for tough female characters, because they, very often, tend to be tossed to the wayside. It is just unfortunate, she was only in one movie, considering she's one of my favorites to play as, in any DragonBall-related game. Zangya is just a pure bad ass, and does what she does, because she can. She has no problems with people being smitten with her, as it allows her an opening to take advantage of -- utilizing one's naturally given advantages, is just a part of strategy. It's efficient, but cruel. Really, entertainment needs more ass-kicking women.

Most importantly... that purple sash - my waist - it needs to happen, LOL!

Why:
    To begin with, he's a pretty boy. I like his attitude too, it's a very to-the-point, whatever-has-to-be-done type. While Hiei isn't without feelings, he doesn't often show them, preferring to, instead, be the vital piece to his -- or his team's -- victory. Often times, this means being the maverick bad ass of the group. I sometimes find myself, tempted to be less considerate and more efficient sometimes, and that journey would be interesting to explore, with the abilities he has.

I also admire Hiei's swordsmanship skills, and his intense dedication to the art of training, both his mind and body. While I indulge in meditation and some exercise, it could probably never be to the level he possesses. Of course, if I could summon dark energy, then form it into a fiery demonic dragon... I wouldn't be typing this right now, I'd be working on doing that! Even though it's kind of cliche, he just has that demeanor that works with dry wit, or a dark sort of sarcasm. Finally, I like his outfits, very open and very comfortable-looking.

Something funny, something funny, to put here... fuck, why is Hiei so serious?!

Yoruichi
    [​IMG]

Why:
    Look at that picture. Would you mess with that?

I'd be able to move so fast, and look oh so good! Besides, I'm digging the hair, that is just an added bonus...

Yoruichi is another strong female. She's a bit softer, though, and has a very playful and flirtatious side. She practically defied supernatural soldiers, and continues to live to tell about it. I mean, she's a 5-star lady, for sure. To just move at a ridiculous speed, would be very convenient, and would make so many more opportunities open up.

Oh yeah, Yoruichi can turn into a cat, too. I suppose, I could be somebody's pet cat by day, and Soul Reaper by night! LOL.

Gaara
    [​IMG]

Why:
    To have the ultimate defense, is a very appealing prospect. On top of this, having a shield of the earth, automatically and without your own will, move to protect you, only makes it all the easier. To actually be able to control the very earth, to shift plates, shatter rocks, and build mountains, would be a glorious thing. To mold the earth into tidal waves or limb-like appendages, with the ability to grab, throw, or crush, would be a powerful thing. I assume, it would allow you to nurture life, as well. Imagine, turning desert wastelands into a thriving garden or forest...

Just to be able to go about in life, and if someone attempts to hurt you, you'll be protected, is very securing. By being able to manipulate the earth, you could transform, wherever you are, into a home court advantage -- every time.

I'd also have the best sand castles. Get on my level! LOL!

Azula
    [​IMG]

Why:
    Angelic but wild? Devilish but charming? Manipulates fire and lightning, like it was a children's card game?

Where to even begin with the Fire Nation Princess...

Azula is one of several female characters, I believe, who are exceptionally written, in any medium. This is branching off from the point of this thread, but it needs to be said. Avatar: The Last Airbender, is a very entertaining series. That established (where's my money, Nickelodeon?), Azula is intelligent, effective, and strong. She is independent and dedicated. In other words, she's a bad [CENSORED]. That was said in the most endearing manner possible, I assure you.

However, for as talented and as powerful as she is, Azula is still rendered helpless in certain realms of her life. For one, she has issues with her parents, something I can relate to. Two, she finds meaningless and small conversation, tiresome and a waste of time, as she would rather be discussing something meaningful, deeper. She doesn't quite fit in, with anyone else, so it pushes her to rely only on herself. In a proper dosage, this can build character, even make one self reliant. But, too much, and the foundation will give way, and you will be a broken mess. I relate to that, both, the not quite fitting in, and the balancing of intention vs action.

But what really makes Azula someone I would like to be, is the potential she possesses. If only she would direct them towards something more... humane. Glimpses are shown, here and there, but they are always engulfed by her stoic front. To be able to do remarkable good, but also capable of tremendous malice, would be a fascinating storm to be able to experience; but with the actual ability to put them into action.

If you think I can put something funny for Azula, you don't know Azula, LOL!

#15 Kaiser, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  16. Silas

:roflmao: :roflmao: I'd love to be Joxer (he gets to travel with Xena and Gabs!) but I dunno if I could get used to wearing his garbage can outfit all the time :lol:

17. willycubed28

Yea Silas...that means you could be in love with me since I am Gabby ;-)

18. Silas

haha but then you'd never love me back! Gabby only had eyes for Xena :/

19. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm maybe nina from alphas because then all you have to do is say something and the person looking at you will do it, and you cant be caught because if anyone hears you it was just part of the conversation xD and she is quite cute and works with rachel who is absolutely adorable ;:wink: heheh

20. willycubed28

I think I could make an exception just this once..;-)