1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to touch her face

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rachael1954, Nov 28, 2015.

1. rachael1954

Why is the feeling/attraction so powerful? I feel like weeping sometimes wtf.

Can't keep my hands off her. But before that I'm actually shy and timid! At my age.

I was brought up to think all women endured sex for the sake of the man, and they didn't like the look of his 'parts'. But maybe str8 women feel for men like we do for women?

They say the first 1-3 years after coming out of the closet are the most intense, and that it gets easier after that. I sure hope so.

I feel so sure and confident around her body, like I know what she wants and when. Even though I'm sure I don't do certain things right and mess up, it's still all good and no one gets mad or starts ordering the other one around. Venus, mars, man!

awe hon, what door? hugs!

2. sunshine360

sunshine360 Guest

I know this is an old thread, but i agree 100%. I just fail to see what straight females see in males but whatevs...

3. BookWriter1994

I really like this post. And yea women are so much more better looking than men. I don't get why women like the beards, the facial hair on their chest and backs and that thing down there. To me it looks gross and not appealing to me at all. I may have not seen a naked woman in real life except on tv/movies but I do know that I would prefer women over men because of how nice and smooth their bodies are. And boobs.. Boobs and butts are awesome:slight_smile: