1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i wanna thank ya'll

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ognjen, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Ognjen

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i just want to thank you. i have never got more support and nice words in my life. This is one of the only places where i feel nice. Every time i post here i can't wait for someone to reply because i know that i will feel a little better. That's all i wanted to say. Bye and have a great day everyone

2. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you. That's so kind of you! Have a good night.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ognjen.....I am glad that you feel like you are getting support and kind words here on EC! :old_smile: That's one of the reasons that EC is here...to help lift up those who are down and to do our best to help members find ways to make their difficult situations better. We do our best to help you Ognjen and then later on when you are doing better, you can use what you have learned to help someone else who is perhaps new and needs kind words and support just as you have. And the cycle goes on with people helping and encouraging others! We think of the LGBTQ Community as a family and families help each other! :old_big_grin: We are glad that you are a part of our LGBTQ Family!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: