1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told my crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bingbong3000, Feb 14, 2017.

1. bingbong3000

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ive had a massive crush on one of my friends for a while. Last night, I finally told him how I felt about him. I was gonna wait until he replied to make this thread but I just thought Id say it already feels better to have it off my chest, even if it does end in heartbreak.

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey bingbong3000,

I hope it all goes well for you!:slight_smile:

At a minimum, you should be able get some resolution out of it and not be left wondering if he returns your feelings in even the slightest measure.

3. bingbong3000

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks! In a way, I hope he does hate me for it and ignores me, because that would help me to get over him. I showed the paragraph I wrote him to my BFF and he said if he hates me after reading that hes an asshole who needs help, so I'm cautiously optimistic about remaining a friend. So far, all my gay-related incidents have ended positively, which I'm so lucky for.

4. bingbong3000

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hes replied what I thought he would - I'm not gay. Don't think he's particularly upset but he seems to think I shouldn't have a crush on him because he's straight. That's exactly the reason I don't want one, ive told him.

5. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, do you think he's still willing to be your friend? Do you want to keep him as a friend and educate him on LGBTQ issues, as they come up? (Starting with letting him know that no one gets to choose whom they have romantic feelings for...)