1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think might be aromantic

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lonewolfblair, Aug 25, 2015.

1. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So i have noticed that i seemingly don't fall in love anymore like if i am interested in someone i find that my thoughts go straight to whatever i believe would be appropriate intimacy with them (so like if they aren't all interested in sex as most girls are i will thinkmof kissing) and the idea of being Aromantic scares me as people are going to think i am just a big pervert (well i am a lesbian transgirl so they already do anyway) when it is most likely the result of the fact i was dumped by my first girlfriend and that the experience of heart break sealed of my ablility to love anyway regardless i need some help i am so lost.

2. YesHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey There. :smilewave

Sorry to hear about what happened with you and your girlfriend. And I can totally relate. Now if you loved your first girlfriend, you most likely aren't aromantic. :confused:

You might still be trying to get over her. I know how it feels to not wanna be in a relationship and just wanna bang them. That's how I feel most of the time. But just know that things do change and you will meet people that you can fall in love with. If you did it once you can probably do it again. :icon_redf

I'd say wait it out and see how things go. Just be you and if in a few years you still feel this way, I'd say you could go ahead and categorize yourself as aromantic. But you shouldn't feel like you have to give yourself a label. I know having one just kinda helps clear things up, but you should just be you. :eusa_danc

Sorry if this didn't help much. None the less, have a great day! (*hug*)