1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think i'm NB but I also think i might be trans

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Anydot4, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Anydot4

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so this might be a long post or not, for the last 5 years, im 19 btw, i have believed that i am not the gender i was assigned at birth, long story short and ALOT of internalised trans phobia, finally came out to a close friend that i might be NB, she was super supportive and has helped me in every step of the way. So i thought that to make myself look a bit androgynous that i should mix my look with more feminine clothes, jeans, tights and such, and wearing these clothes has felt way too natural for me, when i have my androgynous look, i dont feel NB but i dont feel like a guy either, i know this is confusing, i like wearing/using feminine products, such as more fragrant bodywash and such and it all feels natural, but the idea of being trans seems too much for me as i've never really shown a feminine side until recently so i'm not sure if i am trans or just generally excited by the fact i dont have to be male presenting anymore, side note, i do have dysphoria in regards to my uhm...lower half, and would happily swap it if i could. I know this is alot but does anyone have advice or any thoughts, any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry for the long and confusing post.