1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm losing myself

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by INTJ, Aug 31, 2013.

1. INTJ

Out Status:
    Some people
    For 7 years I thought I was an asexual. For seven years I was comfortable of dying alone because I was not interested in forming relationships. Now I don't know myself anymore.

I'm now horny like all the time. I actually now catch myself checking guys out in public and thinking about actually having sex with them. I now have these weird sexual fantasies of being dominated by hairy older men. Ugh it's so confusing.

I suspect it has something to do with the fact I'm exercising now and the release of testosterone has actually engaged my sex drive or something. Now I'm wondering of I actually had a medical reason as to why I was an asexual. I don't know what to do.

I find myself looking at guys on apps like ****** and ###### thinking about just letting them know of my desires and have their way with me, an idea I would never of had before. I'm so disgusted with myself but at the same time infused with horny conviction.

What do I do??? I've actively avoided being in relationships for most of my life. I wouldn't even know where to begin with dating and such or if I should even try.

I seriously need some help otherwise I think I'll end up doing something I will most likely regret.