1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm a straight guy but I'm only attracted to androgynous/tomboyish women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RandomMatt, Sep 16, 2017.

1. RandomMatt

I've never been able to make sense out of my sexuality due to this whole thing. For the longest time I figured I was bisexual because I was solely attracted to masculine girls, AFAB nonbinary folk and pre-everything transguys. The combination of short hair and boyish clothes turned me on more than anything so I thought "hey, that has to mean I'm at least some percentage gay". Femmed up girls or even just girls with long hair have always turned me off completely.

At the same time though I'm just not attracted to cis guys at all, no matter how hard I've tried to be (I resent myself for it too because it would've made me feel so much less confused about myself).

2. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're attracted to transguys, you're still bisexual...or you're straight and you just don't see them as men...being attracted to tomboys just means you have a "type" like everyone does. It doesn't mean you're some percentage gay or anything but being attracted to guys does.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds straight to me. Sexuality is about whether you like males or females, not how they look.