1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think i passed?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Zoneingout, May 13, 2017.

1. Zoneingout

So even while on T i don't often get seen as a male because most people know me where i live and well, it sucks. But to get to the point today i did get seen as male some other guy looked right at me and did this little head shake thing, i don't even know how to describe it.
    I think it may have been a greeting but he didn't do it to the others? So, i'm curious as to what that meant in male language, mind you i also have aspergers so i don't do good with understanding jesters or facial expressions on top of that i'm new this this male way of life and i'm just wondering what that was to be sure im not misunderstanding.

2. novena

Sounds to like he definitely saw you as male from my experience.

3. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    as someone who lived as a dude before realizing they were a trans dude.. that's what is known as.. "the nod". It's a nod of acknowledgement to a fellow bro. Almost like a "hi", but more like a "'sup?" but silent as you both pass through while noticing the other, possibly making some eye contact. So yes sir, you passed.