1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I should have known I was ____ when....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apocalypse, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I should have known I was gay when:

1.I saw a new boy in 3rd grade, the first thought that popped into my head was, "He's cute!"
    2.I got grossed out the first time I saw a picture of the bottom of a naked woman.
    3.I used to feel irrationally uncomfortable about other people thinking I might be gay.
    4.I couldn't keep my eyes off of a boy I now have a crush on!

2. apocalypse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here!! Waaay long before I even had the faintest idea I was gay, I always got so happy seeing gay couples. Ellen was always my fave TV star and my mother disliked her because she was lesbian, but I always talked about how her relationship with Portia was the cutest thing c:

3. PurpleGrey

I shoulda realized I was queer when, in middle school, I constantly thought about seeing a shrink and was scared that if I did, I would find out that I was gay. Yeah, I was that kid.

I shoulda realized I was homoromantic when all my fantasies about guys were only sexual and didn't know what a romantic fantasy was until I thought about girls that way.

I shoulda realized I liked girls when I was in early elementary school and I would want to be around girls all the time. And only pretty girls. I didn't realize these were crushes at the time.

4. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I should have known I was gay when I walked down the underwear isle when my mom took me clothes shopping.:grin:

5. Khan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I should have realised I was bisexual when I started to get aroused by (partially) naked ladies and had dreams that involved me watching two females/two males/male and female having sex.

I should have realised I was genderfluid when I always wanted to play male roles in plays in Drama classes and I hated my female body at times and at other times felt comfortable with it. Though luckily I figured both my bisexuality and gender identity out when talking to one of my best friends in the world, who has really helped me realise a lot about myself.

6. itsonlyrelative

I always thought that Ellen and Portia were one of the few models of a healthy loving relationship in our media. I adore them together.