1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I saw her after two years apart. i realized i miss her i regret not telling her the truth?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brokenheart4now, May 4, 2018.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yesterday i saw her for the first time after two years straight i didnt see her.

i have a long story with this girl i need some insight.

met this girl in 2015 she was my tutor. since day one we had a strong attraction i stared at her lips and she kept touching my hand and her voice was so deep and emotional. it was an attraction at first sight. i thought she was too good to be true. so i didn't do anything. i kept going to her and we got close she liked listening to me we laugh with each other on stupid things. even people notice our chemistry and told me to stop being shy around her she laughed and said that im ok. i was trying to have the courage to ask her out on my last day however one of her male friends stayed there between us like he didn't want me to talk to her and acted like he is her boyfriend. she seemed upset so when i left she told me that she is leaving too. i didn't see her for few months so i tried to go to her again i bought her a pen. said thank you she said i want you to come back again and i will help you. i came back again she was shy blushed and happy to use my pen. i told her i will be back. but i didn't i got so insecure and left. few months later i emailed her she didn't respond. she saw me at the train she looked down and walked away. she saw me while she was with her new boyfriend she looked down stood next me and didn't say anything. she saw me walking to that train she walked behind me she stood in front of me like she wanted to say something then she walked away. then one year passed by. i went to an event for her class with my friend she is her classmate. i didn't know she would be there. she came to us and shyly smiled at my friend and said hi. then she stood right in front of me taking a pic with her female friend. why did she do that? whats going on? she only dated boys. and i dont have any way to contact her. what should i do? is it over? did she just forget about me. why she bothered to come close and pretend not to see me?