1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I painted my nails :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by queermeerkat, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Omg I'm so jelly, those look so nice. I'm not sure if you did it on purpose, but the diemond stringth polish at the front is exactly what I'm wearing. I used a light coat, and a layer of gloss finish.

It makes it look like a mirrior of sparkle glass. Unfortunitly I have to remove my nail polish for tomorrow because I have a job interveiw. RIP polish you served me well. At least it's easy to redo. A moment of silence. (&&&)

2. Leifa

Purple is my fav colour xD SO great choice :slight_smile:

Nope didn't do it on purpose :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: just have 'em wherever up there. Great colour though! The ones I've used most recently tend to gravitate to toward the front xD But I've been so lazy and haven't really in months :frowning2: Maybe I'll do some tonight. Shoulda over the weekend when I actually went out! Oh well.

3. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It seems like we have alot in common. :slight_smile: I'm in a chatty mood if you would like to talk.

Are there any colours or textures that are harder to work with? I'm not really sure what I want outside of the matt colours. I did my toe nails in the diamond pink aswell, at least I can leave it on till I want to try something new.

4. Leifa

Sure! But you're mood doesn't say chatty so...i dunno. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Joking. Sure I can.

And um, basic colours seem to work best xD for me at least, I have a "quick dry" topping with glitter in it so I can make any colour sparkle if I want. There's a glow in the dark one in that pic...it doesn't glow that great... so yeah.

5. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Fixed my mood, I was kinda brooding all day, but now I feel better after attending a trans gathering.

Glow in the dark polish sounds so fun and silly. I wan't to try a black and white marble colour on my thumb nails , and maybe do some freehand painting aswell. I need to force my self to do art again, I miss it so much.

6. Leifa

I was more or less joking about the mood thing but that's great you're feeling better! I'm not too much into drawing pictures in nail paint on my nails (I think I'd suck at it) so I just do colour variations etc.

And I love art! I'm pretty big into the art scene :slight_smile: I try to attend all the local festivals etc...

I feel a lil' bad hijacking this thread but I don't know how else to talk here so xD

7. Simple Thoughts

Oh well then...last time I replied the image wasn't there. Can I haz a do over? =

---------- Post added 27th Jul 2015 at 05:16 PM ----------

Mine too!

8. MrK21

Teeheehee my mom knows I wear nail polish as of last wednesday. their is nothing trans or gay about a guy painting his nails. I have even seen FTMs that paint their nails too. Besides its freaking cute af.

9. Leifa

of course xD

10. Simple Thoughts

Than I chooosez dem allz :3

oh btw at some point in the future you all are gonna have to teach me how to do this stuff cause you're talking about layers and stuff my brain is about to epxlode @.@

11. Leifa

Sure! Just say the word xD

Just don't ask me about make up...I don't wear much I don't like it a ton. Eyeliner and mascara and sometime lipstick is it xD (I love eyeliner...) But it actually terrified me to not like makeup...I thought I'd look horrible without it...

12. Simple Thoughts

I am curious about that too, but I'll figure that out later =3