1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I officially changed my gender preference.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Menaki-Neko, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I've been so damn confused lately, it's gotten to the point where i'm practically hitting my head on the wall. :bang: I'm biologically male, but i'm so confused. :eusa_doh:

2. Chandra

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling confused. Can you give us a bit more information about what you're going through?

3. Menaki-Neko

I'm just feeling so confused because I don't feel like I fit into any gender, or that i would feel happy as a man or woman. :icon_sad:

4. Nykoru

Out Status:
    Some people
    Perhaps you are bigender, or something similar, then? Just as orientation isn't a binary, gender identity is a whole spectrum - and some people move along that spectrum between male and female, or are off in the distance in one direction or another :slight_smile: There are more labels than just the poles :wink:

5. Chandra

Yes, as Nykoru says, you might be somewhere along the gender binary - bigendered, genderqueer, or even agendered. Do you feel most comfortable dressing androgynously, or do you like to move back and forth between a male and female presentation?

6. Menaki-Neko

I guess I have never about that. I haven't been able to experiment with women's clothes since I don't want anyone to find out.

7. DhammaGamer

Just be yourself. Labels are so passe. You shouldn't feel ashamed of who you are. Androgony is actually pretty fashionable nowadays.