1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some adwice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Girlfriend, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Girlfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I created a profile here on empty closets because boyfriend (fiance) and father of my child is bisexual. He told me about his sexual orientation when we had been togheter for almost a year and I was around 4 months pregnant. I´m the only person in the world who knows about it, and I have accepted it scince he told me, because I love him so much. He says that his sexuall thoughts about other men comes in periodes, somtimes he doesn´t think about having sex with other men at all. He has never had sex with other men before.

When he told me about his sexuall orientation, I told him that it´s important to me that you tells me when you hawe those sexuall thoughts. I need to know where his focus is, especially since we have a child together and live together as couple. Trust is the most important thing ina relationship for me. Anyway, last friday (June28th), he told me that he has had sexuall thoughts about men in whole month of June. Also when we where planning our wedding next year. He had chatted sexual with 4 other men on a website for gay, bi and lesbian people. Even if they never met, I feels like he has betrayed me.
    Is it pitty of me to think this? Do You people think it´s okay that bisexuell partners can chat sexuall with other people without telling their partners about it??

I think the whole situation has become difficult, especially since iI don´t have anyone to talk about this case with.

2. SkyrusStorm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    firstly, im gonna need you to do research on bisexuality and what it really means. my understanding is that bisexual people are attracted to both sexes and that means they are going to have sexual fantasies about both sexes and thus your man is going to have sexual fantasies about other men and there is nothing you can do about it. you mentioned something about focus and how he should tell you when he loses it and to be honest, he doesn't have to tell you anything, would you want him to tell you when he has sexual thoughts about other women? what is it that you are really scared of here? is it him cheating or him cheating with another man and will it be any difference if he cheated with a woman?
    Girl, that man loved and respected you enough to tell you the truth and the least you can do is trust him, relationships are about trust aren't they? don't let your insecurities destroy your relationship.
    he WANTS a future with you and not anybody else, hence he proposed. im rambling but you need to relax and stop worrying about this and him being bisexual should not be a problem at all.