1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need real some guidance and help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jessie4, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Jessie4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don’t know who to talk to, in real life in the area I live in. It’s a very small town with limited resources. I’m also extremely shy so I really think I need direct help from someone that is currently transitioning or living successfully as a transwoman. I live in central British Columbia and I am willing to travel to meet other transgender individuals either in a support group or one on one. I’m also willing to move if need be. Currently I am not ready yet to speak to my home physician due to the fears involved which I need help overcoming. Any help would truly be appreciated. I’m 40 years old, assigned male at birth and have been struggling with this since childhood. Back then I had no idea why I felt the way I did and only realized what was going on in my mid 20’s. I struggle with depression all the time and deep down I know why. Thanks for reading this and hopefully someone out there can guide me in the right direction. Thanks so much in advance!