1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

@@@@I need help with my friend@@@@

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RvP, Jun 2, 2014.

1. RvP

RvP

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To start off, yes i am gay. I have this friend who is no other friend i ever have met. He is like one out of the bunch. Everyday we talk and hangout, i told him i was gay 1 month ago exactly on may 2nd. So yeahh he knows i'm gay and he said that hes cool with it. But now idk i feel like a used condom that the first month when i met him i would always make him laugh a lot. know it seems like i ran out off topics or things. But when he gets bored or none of us talk or say anything, he leaves to talk to others and it looks like he has more fun there. Which upsets me a lot. He always laughs and smiles when he is talking to others. I want him to talk to me more and not leave. im not with him 24/7 but i need more things to bring out or say. PLEASE HELP PEOPLES!!

2. StillHere

I have had experiences just like this. Slowly drifting away from friends. Happened to like 3 people this year.

You can to get their number if you don't have it. Text him, ask him what is up and such. Just as a reminder you are there. Maybe hang out at his house or something.

Also, factor in the possibility that you guys just aren't meant to be friends. It sucks if that happens, but it does. :/

Hope everything works out (*hugs*)

3. TheSoleOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You cant force a friendship, but you can surely save one. You cannot force him to enjoy time with you. Quite frankely, love is natural. If he is a true friend he will have time for otherwise hes not worth it!

Best of luck!~