1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with gender identity

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FlowerBoi, Apr 5, 2018.

1. FlowerBoi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so when i was in 8th grade i started to notice i wasn't comfortable with my female parts .... i wanted to be a boy i always get sexual urges that seem ...male ... and as im getting older i realise .....i like the feeling i get from masturbation.... but i still wish i had a penis ....is a transition to ladyman possible ?? I don't know of i make any sense

Attached Files:

2. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What exactly is uncomfortable about your female parts?

FlowerBoi likes this.
  3. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, to a point. There are lots of choices - HRT hormone replacement therapy where you can take testosterone, have top surgery and get your breasts removed, and bottom surgery. I don't know much about bottom surgery, just that to me the results don't seem like something i want. I'd rather wait for technology and medicine to progress. Beyond medicine, you can buy a binder and a packer and/or STP device a stand to pee device. Obviously you can buy men's clothes, too. You don't have to do everything or even anything, it just sounded like you want to transition especially because you already have Male (Trans) as your gender. So i just listed some stuff you can google and look up for yourself.

FlowerBoi likes this.
  4. EverDeer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don’t need to hate all aspects of your body or even desire a fully opposite-gender body to be trans. There are many trans men and females who don’t hate their genitalia, or they want top surgery but stilly enjoy sex and don’t necessarily care about bottom surgery for that reason, etc. You can also be nonbinary but still want to transition to be seen as the opposite gender socially because you feel it would be better / easier for you that way. There’s no right or wrong way to be trans.

FlowerBoi likes this.