1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a friend to share with.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by abandoned, Dec 13, 2017.

1. abandoned

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello guys and gals, it's me again.
    I have good news and a request.

I'll start with the good news.
    So if you've seen my last post, you know that I needed help identifying myself and an advice on how to find out if my roommate (He is a friend of mine. When we became roommates I started having crush on him) have feelings for me.

So yesterday we both had a rough day at work and as I came home I started crying over the past and stuff like that, just so I can be okay when he comes home, 3 hours after me.
    I knew he had a bad day, because we chat all the time. The moment I heard the door being open I ran into him and hugged him (It's what we do frequently). But this time it was different. As I started pulling away from him, he held my arm hard, looked me in the eyes and kissed me.
    First of all it was great. Second of all I panicked and ran into my room. We didn't talk about it, he was in his room, I was in mine.

Two hours later he came to me and told me he was going to shower, I answered with "okay".
    A little bit later I was going to the kitchen to eat. He came out of the shower naked. He was standing in front of me naked. He didn't try to cover his penis or anything. Naked. In front of me.

And that's it. He put his clothes on, I waited him to eat together and then we watched a movie. He went to his room, I went to mine, like nothing happened.
    It was the best day of my life.

To the request: I need someone to share everything with without being judged about it. I don't think the forum is the right place to share everything with, just because it's hard to compress everything that happened. I don't say the forum is bad, it's actually a really good thing. It helped me identify what I am (bisexual with more interest in men btw). It's a good place to open up, but I just need someone, who I can chat with 24/7 without any doubt.
    I'd like to share my moments with you.

And btw, I'm still shocked from what happened, but I loved it.

2. Chubba

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so jealous of you right now....also bisexual here with a stronger leaning towards guys too. I wish more guys were like that around me(regardless of sexual preference). He may have feelings....he may be just may be comfortable around you and still be str8 tho. I have a friend like that, even tho hes straight. Just let the tension build i say...hehe.