1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love you game

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by happydavid, May 15, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love you for making me smile like an idiot in the middle of the night when I was so scared. Hell, I love you for making me smile like an idiot every day!! :slight_smile:

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I love you for the same. Nothing to add. You saved me from Slenderman!!!! Thank you for existing (gosh that sounds fucking stupid...)(*hug*)

3. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love you for saving me from the murderer that only existed in my head. It doesn't sound stupid, and I'm thankful that you exist, too :slight_smile: My life would be very different if you weren't in it, Charlotte (*hug*)

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I love you for fucking doing the same. You save my days one time after another. I could wait the whole day for you on EC just to write with you (weird to say this, I actually do this) (*hug*)

5. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love you for the things I just messaged you, would write it down here too but I don't want to repeat it too many times. Things lose their value by being repeated too many times, and I do not want that to happen to it (*hug*)

6. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I love you for being one of the cleverest and most loveable persons I've ever met! You're on the top of that actually. (*hug*)

7. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I love you for being so nice honest and polite. You have a good-natured personality which I love :slight_smile: I also love you because of the positive energy that you make these wonderful members feel :slight_smile:

8. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I love you for being your awesome, kind, and outgoing self :wink:

9. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I love you for being a naturally warm and forthcoming person - And for listening to your heart a tad more than your mind, I think. :slight_smile:

10. Brodie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love you because you are yourself, at all times and with all people. I feel like you are so genuine and that is rare, nothing feels like a fake projection of you, you seem to just do you and I appreciate that.

11. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Awww, that's so sweet of you. Have a hug... (*hug*) and a kiss on the cheek... for starters.

I love you for enjoying chatter, being easy to get along with, being flirty most of the time, for the fact that you tend to write long messages just like I do. I love you for being a handsome lad, and being open to anyone, including sexual animals like me. I also love you for not overcomplicating things, or at least haven't so far.

Most of all though, I think I love you for your subtle modesty. :slight_smile:
    You have been a humble man - You don't need to be, but you chose to be anyway.

#1631 Black Raven, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  12. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I love you for your previous comment, and although we haven't really interacted much- you seem like a very sweet, observant, and intelligent person.
    Pleased to make your acquaintance~ *bows*

13. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love you because you appreciate the people who loves you..I love you because you are so nice. :slight_smile:

14. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Aww, I love you for the two I-Love-You's you gave me. >///< I feel special lol
    *big hug* XD

15. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Love You... more, because I was able to hear your voice not that long ago. Most say it was cute, and it is, but I tend to think it just sounds kind.

16. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I love you for listening and as always, with you it's usually coupled with your keen and descriptive observation skills. It feels kind of weird that everyone now knows what I sound like...

17. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I love you for wizzarding me back into shape after turning me into a gooey pile of flesh.

Really though, I love your cute voice.
    It's perfect. Really suits you.

18. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I love you because I had to change you back since it was apparently 'cruel' to leave you like that ^_^ When it was completely justified :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You had a sword. In bed.
    Swords in bed are completely unsafe. *tsk's at you*

Aw, thanks. My voice has never been called cute before. It's been called soothing once but not cute so I don't really know how to react. :3

19. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I love you because you're fun to have around!

Also, no swords in bed? What is WRONG with you? :roflmao:
    I'm a martial artist, a medieval nutter, and a re-enactor. What can I do. Of course there are weapons all over my flat.

You already reacted, and I think it was the perfect reaction.

But really, you're fun to have around. I love that. :slight_smile:

20. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I love you because you made me laugh out loud like a lunatic.
    Hey, nothings wrong with me. I don't want to wake up dead with a sword unintentionally stabbing me. >.> I'm sleeping on the couch this time...

I reacted? O_O And thanks, glad to hear that. X) You don't know what you're doing to my ego right now haha!