1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Like an 11Year old; I'm 13?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

It was more for principles sake. And the bannana guy was. Look at his post.

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe, but you added "and others" and a few, including me, mentioned the astrology.

Although I understand you might want to say something about it, you didn´t need to bring it that way and you didn´t need to add "and others".
    You could have said something in one sentence and say something about the actual topic too...

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Just stop arguing, I don't care.

4. stumble along

What part of " dont have a melt down on the internet" do you not understand?
    Yes he mocked it to some degree whether it was intentional or not, you have the right to call him out on it (and he technically has the right to spew whatever the hell he wants too)
    But not like that, Mr. Bananas in his signature.

For future reference this is a good example of how to make yourself look like a fool in front a broad audience. And if you feel that passionate about something and see an opinion that criticizes it, doing this will only smudge you and your belief.
    There are better ways to solve conflicts, and I apologize if I come off as condescending and somewhat rude in the beginning.

5. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I have actually never heard the phrase "Don't have a melt-down on the internet". I quite honestly have never seen nor heard that phrase before, nor any variation of it. And on "and he technically has the right to spew whatever the hell he wants too", well then I do too. I have a right, if others do,to be negative on the internet. If it is an emo teen writing macrabe poetry, if it is a banana avatared person mocking belief systems, if it is a bipolar bunny getting angry about the after-formentioned, we all have a right. For future reference, I am Mr.Fancy Bunny, not Mr.Bannanas in his signature. And even you have the right to say that I am making a fool of myself. I am ignoring this thread now, because I don't feel like defending basic emotional response.:dry:

For the others aside from Mr.Bannana, I was mostly referring to your general sentiment, rather than the direct sentiment from Mr.Bannana, of a certain "This kid actually believes in something I don't, what an idiot" that was implied from your posts.

Ignoring in 3.2.1 Post post.

6. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that the younger you are, the more obvious age gaps are. But if you think you guys are at least somewhat compatible, than I'd totally go for it! :thumbsup: Good luck!

Also: Guys, do we seriously need to argue about even this? I swear these comment-arguments are like listening to toddlers scream at each other. Can we please not fight? :tears:

7. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You might have the right to be negative and plain rude on the internet, but not on this forum. Please re-read this Empty Closets - Code of Conduct

You can express what you want to say, but in a polite way.

Clarkec1 I´m truly sorry it went this way in your thread. (*hug*)

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A user has been banned from viewing or replying to this thread. Please keep it civil and don't start arguments or retaliate to provocation.

9. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boyfriend is correct. Ima restate this for the benefit of everyone on the forum, but particularly for some of our younger members who don't seem to grasp the importance of politeness and courtesy and decorum on EC.

You have the right to your opinions, beliefs, and feelings. You don't have the right to be disrespectful to anyone at EC, mock their beliefs, or otherwise engage in arguments and pissing contests.

And if you're going to seek advice, it's really rude to tell people not to give advice in a greater context when that context would help in understanding the problem.

Clarke specifically, I think you need to give posts about your crush a rest... regardless of the topic, anything peripherally related to it, or anything having anything whatsoever to do with it.

You've posted a bazillion times, asking variations of the same thing, and gotten the answers. You don't like then answers you're being given, so you keep trying to ask in a different way, hoping to get a different answer.

It isn't going to happen.

So please, please just give it a rest. Do us all a favor and post about other stuff that isn't in any way related to your crush.

10. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

OK I accept all of the apologies, and I would like it if we stopped the arguments and I thank the people that gave necessary responses. Please try and stick to the question, thanks for the apologies and everything again. :slight_smile:

11. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Age difference isn't too big but I'm worries this... let's be honest... little boy, will freak out at the thoughr of anyone asking him out, let alone another guy, even if he is gay.

12. Amerigo

when i was 12 i thought i was "straight"