1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Kissed A Guy!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Paralyzer, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Paralyzer

I think this goes here.. I kinda wanna be congratulated :grin: soo.. idk : )

Hope this isn't too long :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha, wow.. tonight was one hell of a night.. apparently, you CAN make out with a guy and still be considered straight... even if you do it multiple times XD

Okay, I was invited to a party like... days days ago, and it was tonight. It lasted from 6 to 11pm. At first, everything was all peachy and innocent, but when the lights started to go down, things got a little heavier XD. It started when we learned that two of the people there were "married" together, and since I missed out on their "wedding" they would get married again so I could attend. Well, some of the girls decided they wanted to have a wedding too, and since some were bi, they all got excited. Since they had a girl and girl wedding, a straight wedding, they wanted to make it even with a guy and guy wedding... and well, since there was only 3 guys at the party and one was in the straight wedding, I was paired up with the other guy and being a good sport, I decided to play along.

Anyways, after a game of truth and dare, I kissed the guy on the cheek... no problem, but it kinda raised the bar for the wedding we were planning...

btw, the guy is an out bi but I think he's gay

..Wedding.. We went through all the procedures that one would go through, until the kiss.. this was when it got a little awkward. He moved towards me without problem, and I eventually gave in to the cheers and kissed him right on the lips. THE END... (so they thought)

Well, being unofficially married, we kept pet names between us through the night. He was definately into me because after a few testy moves he made on me, he had the courage to actually kiss me on the cheek without much warning. I smiled at him which gave him the courage to go further.. and we kissed periodically through out the night on the lips... and oddly enough, no one really thought that I was becoming atleast bi-curious. I asked if anyone thought I might be atleast bi and they all said that they believed I'm still pretty much straight.

Strobe lights, black lights, streamers, dance music.... the night was a blast.. we all goofed off and eventually during the end of the night when it was about time to leave, I think he got that message that I liked him a little more than he thought because I smiled at him after some semi-awkward momments and he decided to just walk up to me and kiss me infront of everyone again.. NOW, this is where my life starts falling together :slight_smile:.....

I wasn't exactly ecstatic at first to do this because, even though there were some bi people at the party, I have a few friends who don't like gays at all....... (especially guys :frowning2: )
    WELL, even though my friend is conservative and used to like me.. I discovered that she did infact still have feelings for me because I was acting very friendly towards her. Anyways, after fighting a small war with herself, my "husband" just so happened to kiss me infront of her......... and well, she sat on the couch and thought for a long time.. everyone thought she was sad or something.. but I finally got her to tell me what she was thinking.. and she said "Strangely enough.. even though I still kinda like you, I really like seeing you and (husband) kiss"

WOWOWOW, that blew my mind away.. she was the one person I thought would like.. ignore me for a long long time... and it turns out she likes seeing me kiss another guy.

This severely boosted my confidence in coming out to my friends. Though I might start in layers.. saying I'm "bi-curious" at first and then work my way to gay.. i still don't know really...... but tonight was great. I really can't believe that they still think I'm straight. I know my "husband" has strong suspicions since I didn't deny his affection and I smiled at it.. hahaaaaa........ I hope he doesn't tell anyone of his suspicions though...

So things are finally changing for me : )

Jut for general info.. I did kiss a girl on the lips that night... I kinda got really friendly with a lot of the other girls... I've seen people do things I thought I'd never see them do... My "husband" actually tried to tounge me once haha... We had a campfire under a FULL moon and the stars were out... We probably kissed eachother like atleast 8 different times through the night even though it wasn't necessary... It was AWESOME : )

I'm just happy now : )

2. Tim

Tim

Haha, sounds like you had an awesome party =D Makes me regret missing some of the parties my friends threw, rofl.

If you really like him, and you know him outside of the party, have you considered actually talking to him privately? :3

Other then that, congrats~ =D

3. Paralyzer

I know him at school... but that'd be too awkward. We do see eachother every morning. I think I'm just gonna wait for another event till I kiss him again.

I'm not too into him to be honest... but it still excites me.. haha XD
    Everyone was kinda acting whorish at the party anyways.... so I hope it won't be taken too seriously.. alteast not until I like him a little more

4. Tim

Tim

lol, Either Way, Looks like you had fun, which is always a good thing =P

5. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

CONGRATZ :grin:
    I would never do that, personally. Just because of fear :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So I praise you for being able to do that and still come out as straight (huh.. no pun intended)

6. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well done....maybe the first of many?

7. Ty

Ty Guest

Just don't wait for another wedding :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Go onnnnnnn! make a move :grin:

8. Jim1454

Sounds like a LOT of fun! What a great coincidence - that you and another bi (gay?) guy were the two guys left for the 'guy-guy' wedding! That's awesome!

9. Paralyzer

Haha, thanks guys.

I'm a little nervous right now though because SOME people can't keep their mouth shut and I'm just wondering how Monday is gonna turn out.. haha. Although I'm not particularly threatened, some people who now know who weren't at the party are kinda blabber mouths and I don't really see them as responsible.... (especially since they like me) : (
    [it's hard when everyone you want to come out to likes you]

Whether this is good or not I don't know, but yes, I hope that kiss was the first of many :wink:

10. Kimi

Geez...I wanna congrats but somehow it's so hard...:rolleyes:

Congratulations:grin:

11. Zexion

Awwww! I'm dying because you're so cute! Physically and personality-wise as well. :slight_smile:

That's so awesome that you guys did that. ^.^

I agree with Ty; if you like him and want the "good times" to keep on rolling, you should make a move. You didn't seem to shy about doing that at the party. :wink:

Anyway, glad it worked out, and hope you have a great time!

12. Orion

Haha Truee. So innocently cute! I even smiled while reading through the post. Glad you had a good time (kinda late to say that , I know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) So how was monday?? was it awkward?

13. Paralyzer

Pfft, haha, thanks? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Monday was weird, I didn't really talk much to anyone because I felt nastolgic after seeing peoples faces. The guy acted as if nothing happened, and so did most everybody.... however, I was put in the oddest situation. I found out that someone else found out what had happened and she was the wrong person to know. She actually has a big crush on the guy I kissed and she was not only pissed when she confronted me, she was also strangely confused because she didn't expect that from me. Haha, everything was so surreal, I felt like an out gay that everyone accepted because no one made fun of me, they just confronted it like a normal (yet dramatic) situation. Also, things felt backwards cause I was a guy making a girl jelous by kissing another guy.. haha

I don't know how she feels at the momment because I haven't spoken to her since.
    (Aslo, I'm not yet out to anyone.. they just find me extremely gay tolerant XD)

14. Jerr

hahaha you're adorable.

I'm glad you had a good time. sounds like fun!

15. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Indeed. You are THE cutest thing on earth. Keep us posted! somehow I don't like to read long posts, but I enjoyed every singe pixel of the letters of the words you used.

16. nosrsly

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  17. LOVEjames

I've yet to kiss a guy in my teenage life. I don't view 12 year old experimentation as a kiss, really. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But total congrats are definitely in order. :grin:

18. KatoKumi

I know it probably doesn't matter anymore, but I'm so proud of you Stevey.

You grew so much from that awkward closet kid you were when I met you ;p

19. Urman

Urman Guest

congrats also great story

20. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratz!!