1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just got back from vacation.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DAMONdisaster, Jul 27, 2009.

1. DAMONdisaster

I got back to Vegas yesterday.

I left on the 6th of this month for a cross country roadtrip.

First stop was in Iowa, which is where my cousin and her husband live, I never met my cousin in law, and I havent seen my cousin since 1999.

The next stop was in Pennsylvania, to see family members and friends that we havent seen since 2005, the year we moved from there. I also was taught how to drive there.

After PA, was Kentucky. We stayed in a big hotel with a view of Kentucky Lake. My aunt lives there and I havent seen her since 2005 in Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately, the second night there, I came down with something.
    I got a minor sore throat, but it got worse and developed into tonsillitis.

Afterwards, within the third day in Kentucky, it got worse, and I got stomach flu, back pain, chest pain, and all that good stuff.

We went to the hospital the next morning and they said I didnt have stomach flu or any of that stuff, but i only had strep. I KNEW i had all of those problems, not just strep. They decided to give me a shot, which didnt work, then they prescribed some pills that make me throw up.

The 2 day ride home was hell. Every time i stand up, I lean on the car for a bit so i dont collapse.

Well that was my fantastic vacation.

2. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :frowning2: That sucks. All the big holidays my family have gone on over the years has involved at least one of us getting sick.
    Most notably I reckon for me is when we went on a cruise through the South Pacific and I got really sick and needed an injection on my buttocks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: