I inserted grape tomatoes in my butt 6 months ago….

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by QueerTransEnby, Apr 30, 2024.

1. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all, I was being really stupid. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. I am old enough to know better, but I still did it anyways.

Awkward as hell, but I inserted grape tomatoes into my butt 6 months ago. I had done it many times before and was easily able to “shoot” it back out. This time one of them didn’t come out. A few weeks ago, I started having problems with constipation and now my side hurts. What are the chances that said grape tomato is still up there causing problems? I realize that the likelihood is that I released it in my few stools following and likely was expelled 6 months ago , but what if I didn’t. I go to see the doctor tomorrow but am afraid they will laugh at me. Constipation isn’t embarrassing but telling them I inserted something up there would be embarrassing.

Also, I respect this forum and promise I am not trolling.

#1 QueerTransEnby, Apr 30, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2024
  2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The chances of the grape tomato still being inside you after five months are relatively low, but it's crucial to address your symptoms and concerns with your healthcare provider. They are professionals who have heard and seen it all, so don't be afraid to seek their assistance. Trust me in my time when I worked in the hospital I saw a lot too. Yours is definetly not the worst out there. It's quite mild actually. There was a person who had a bottle cap stuck within. Your health is most important, more than being embarrassed about stuff.

tallslenderguy likes this.
  3. tallslenderguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ditto what Rayland said.
    First off, nothing to be embarrassed about. i know, easy to say, and that doesn't make the feeling of embarrassment go away, but i'm saying it anyway. Human sexuality is complex and most people are not as vanilla as they present. "Vanilla" is not the only or superior flavor. i discovered i was anal at about age 7 and once i made that discovery, there was pretty much nothing that didn't find its way inside.
    Quick anatomy/physiology info. Digestion happens from the top down. By the time food gets to the colon, it's mostly fiber, that the body cannot directly digest (but feeds our microbiome-don't get this nerd started lol) or use, and water. The water gets mostly absorbed, the fiber passes. Approximately 6 inches/15cm into the rectum, there is a substantial curve to the (your) left and the rectum becomes the sigmoid. Likely, the tomato went past that curve and got lodged. While that is not something the colon is made to digest, it's still going to break down on its own. Also, peristalsis is the constant downward undulation of the colon that pretty much prevents stuff from going backwards (up). So yeah, you likely passed it way back.
    Toys and non plant objects don't decompose, but that's not what you're dealing with. i do not think you need to tell your doctor about the tomato. If they take a look, they are not going to find a tomato at this point, it's long decomposed after 6 months. As a side note, irritable bowel syndrome can be caused by stress and presents with symptoms like you describe, so if you've been in your head about this, you could be causing distress that way.

Rayland likes this.
  4. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As this is a pg13+ site, then I wanted to add, that we discourage people from putting random things inside them. You never know what kind of infection you may get. Anal yeast infections are common fungal infection for example, but there are treatments for it all. Having good hygiene is most important thing. While food itself may not directly cause the infection, then good hygiene and avoiding inserting random things inside is the best way to stay safe and healthy.

tallslenderguy likes this.