1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have fallen for my straight guy best friend

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by darkrainbow23, Jun 5, 2016.

1. darkrainbow23

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello this is my first time using a forum to express my feelings whereas I generally use the people around me, but since no one is giving me the exact advice I need I thought it necessary to come here. Anyway let's get down to it. I am currently 20 years old and am going to a vocational school. I have been going here for 5 months and met a lot of friends and people all over my state. One guy in particular stood out he is 19 and lives like 2 hours away from me. He is straight ( from what he told me) and I am bi leaning towards gay. At first we felt nervous around each other like I thought he was sketchy at first then one day we started talking and found out we have a lot in common. He became my best friend, then I started to develop feelings for him and told him that I liked him a lot and he replied with "I'm not gay." and that was that, but he started to do things that confused me like getting real close to me sometimes, telling me to go with him wherever he was going, and occasionally he would use something that was cylindrical in nature as a fake penis and pretend to ejaculate on me and even told me his penis was hard on multiple occasions. My reply to that statement was "Why are you telling me that?" and his reply to that was "Just to irritate you." He jokes around with my sexuality a lot mentioning things such as you are the one who likes penis etc. I miss him a lot now that he has completed but he wants to hang out at some point and get a hotel together and have a minor party. All these things brought to my mind if he was curious or not so I asked him and he responded with "I'm straight and new rule don't bring up this topic again." Which makes me wonder if he is uncertain about it since he was so defensive. Please help

---------- Post added 5th Jun 2016 at 02:45 PM ----------

I may have posted this in the wrong forum

2. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That would bother me very much, all that joking around and then he reacts to your question like that? Ya would probably not hang out with him anymore.

He probably is curious but you asking him if he was, was probably way too real for him.
    He sounds like the type that would get drunk and mess around but then the next day would be a nightmare haha.

3. darkrainbow23

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I agree with you there its just he's a great person. I'm glad I met him and all it's just why do you have to confuse the living piss out of me with the stuff you say. Even his ex girlfriend says he is at least curious I just really want to go to where he lives so I can find out for myself. But he wants to be difficult with that and I need to bring like 200$ dont have that right now this is a pain.