1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have Asperger's syndrome.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Niqk, Jan 8, 2013.

1. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Yes :slight_smile: you have just become more aware of why you are the way you are! When I found out I had bipolar disorder, I was so scared at first. But then I realized that it explained so much. If anything, it made me feel better. I wasn't crazy! I just have a disorder that makes me act a little different. Good for you for doing research and taking that step to figure out who you are! :slight_smile:

2. EmHw

I have asd and at first everything changed because my teachers and family could finally put a name to what was wrong with me and they realised I wasn't stupid or strange but my mates were all the same. I know it can be really tough when you find out and you can feel isolated. This might sound strange haha but when I found out I was on my own and had no one to talk to as they didn't understand me but if you ever need someone to talk to I might be able to help :slight_smile: