1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i got some serious feelings for this guy. need advice!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by addicted69, Mar 16, 2015.

1. addicted69

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So i met this guy recently hes peurto rican 5ft 1 really small hes like 26 . Im 23 and 5ft 11. We were in rehab together and when i didnt really talk to him just one night i had this dream about him, and then the next day he got moved into the same room as me . we started talking and became friends , i got his number before he left. We hung out and talked alot during the 2 1/2 weeks we met. I personally dont come off as gay but when i get feelings for someone i cant just get over it , it brings me down cuz im affraid to express how i feel and dont want to come off as a weirdo to him. this has happened with some close friends of mine but who knows they might of been bi i will never know i guess unless i express how i feel but im affraid. This guy is so cute though and we got along great i want to tell him how i feel but im affraid if i do he might stop talking to me . but idk i really like him . ive always like peurto ricans too, im italian. When i was 5th grade i kind of had a relationship with this kid that was a grade under me and we fooled around all the time his mom almosst caught us in the shower together . lol but then one day a year later he moved and i never saw him again . ive been tore up about that ever since because we had something real and i want that again but im just affraid how to express myself to other guys i like now . idk what to do really confused on what to do im lost . the last relationship i had was when i was in 8th grade and my other best friend was in 10th we always use to get drunk and screw around but it was just for fun i didnt have strong feelings for him like i have had on some of my straight friends i cant express my feelings too cuz im afraid ... Help plz dunno what to do